• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How many lakes have you fished this open water season?

These fishing contests are getting to me. I have only dropped the boat in 12 lakes this summer. A lot of repeat expeditions around the Kato-Faribault area! I fish about 3 times per week (too busy).

Lakes so far on soft water:

Madison

Francis

Tetonka

Elysian

Cedar

Washington

German

E Jefferson

Middle Jeff

W Jefferson

Lura

Washington (Meeker County) (tourney tomorrow 8/19)

I usually have Clear, Shields, Sakatah, Ballantyne, & Marion (Lakeville) out of the way with Bass, Mazazka, Duck, Gorman, Reeds, and Rays occasionally fished.

I haven't made any journeys away from home waters! I'll go up to Minnetonka for the first time this summer next Wednesday.

I have been up in the metro most of the summer. here is mine itty bitty list

White Bear

Bald Eagle

Forest Lake

Clear lake (in forest lake)

Otter Lake

Crooked Lake

Lakes to get to in the beginning of sept

Madision

German

Jefferson

Clear (waseca)

Washington

Lura

maybe Tetonka, but it is a stretch

i have reach my goals to fish over 25 lakes all over minnesota this summer..

east central:

chisago lake, North and south center, south lindstrom lake, green lake, Martin lake, little lake, comfort lake, forest lakes, clear lake , sand lake, Island lake, Sturgeon lake, Stranton lake

North minnesota:

Bemidji lake, Irving lake, Cass lake, X lake ,,Big sandy lake

South central:

Lake mazaska, Upper and lower Sakatah , Lake tetonka , Francis lake, Elysian lake

If I can remember

Washington

Madison

Elysian

German

Rays

Tetonka

Marion

Waconia

Red

Mille Lacs

Silver Lake

Collinwood

Plus the Mississippi,Minnesota and the Rainy rivers.I didnt think I fished that much this year untill I think about it.

SD Lakes

Twinn

Siani

Thompson

Poinsett

Sharpe

Madison

MN Lakes

Rainy River/LOTW

Red

Tetonka/Sakata

Pool 4 and 2

MN River

My boat is stored in Redwing so I don't get to many area lakes by myself. I'm not sure on total days on the water but I have well over 100 trips so far. My fishing has severely slacked off once the baby came.

mw

Man my list is small.

Dogtooth Canada

Elysian

Madison

Sakatah

Pepin

Mille Lacs

Winnie

Mine list isn't real large either as I re-visit these lakes alot.

Francis

Horseshoe

Shields

Mazaska

French

Rays

Reeds

Kelly-Dudley

Tetonka

Madison

L2f

Another cool topic...

Lake Thompson, SD

Lake Poinsett, SD

Lake Waubay, SD

Mille Lacs

Mississippi River

Pokegama

Gorman

Washington

German

Jefferson

Tetonka

Sakatah

Madison

Alright, you guys want lame...well here it is! tongue.gif

Washington

Tetonka/Sakatah

Erie (not the big one)

Twin/Sylvia

Rainy Lake (Canada side though)

I have to go all the way back to the winter get-together to add another lake....German. confused.gifsmirk.gif

Oops...missed one...Hook Lake by Hutch for a whopping 4 hours. shocked.gif

Well fishing has really just started for me but

Chub

Carabou

Strand

Murphy

Stump

Nichols

Elora

Dodo

Island

Ely

Sturgeon and a few trips on the Cloquet and St. Louis river and of course

Lake Iwanttobethere

Best time of the year is just around the corner. Here's where I've been so far:

Mississippi

Tetonka

Madison

Francis

German

Ballantyne

Rays

Oscar

Lobster

Forest

Mille Lacs

North Long

Round

Gull

Lura

Can't wait to hit a few more this fall.

Mississippi River

Pepin

Le Sueur River

Madison

Elysian

Rays

Reeds

Ballantyne

Clear(Waseca)

Mille Lacs

German

Francis

Tetonka

Roemhildt

Lily

Mississippi river

Vermilion

Trout (off of vermilion)

Mille Lacs

Echo

Myrtle

Tetonka

Fish

Rays

Lilly

Reeds

Horseshoe

Leaving thursday for Lake Michigan

This is my list only south central area

German

East Jefferson

West Jefferson

Gorman

Sabre

Washington

Volney

French

Clear

Greenleaf

Tetonka

Sakata

Fish

Steele

Roemhildts

German

East Jeff

Roemhildts

Sleepy Eye

Clear

St. James

Hanaska

Winni

Leech

I can't even make ten lakes not enough. I need to get out Fishing.

This is a great topic. Since ice-out, I have fished the following:

RedWing pool # 4

Madison

Elysian

Mille Lacs

Lake of the Woods

Rainy River

Tetonka

French

Volney

We had great 'eye fishing on the first six, but then we didn't get to the last three until August. smile.gif

Umm let me see

Fish (Mora)

Knife (Mora)

Marion (worthless)

Spring

Prior (shore fishing)

MN River (shore fishing)

Cannon (shore Fishing)

Byllesby (shore fishing)

Bald Eagle (tomorrow morning)

I need to fish more!

*edit forgot 2 *

This is real sad! Cedar lake. Yep, that's it! The bottom of the boat has only been wet once! Son and I went to spring lake to fish only to discover that neither of us had put the life jackets in the truck so that was a wash! I need less work or more time, one of the two. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Mille Lacs

Gull

Cass

Redwing

the mine pits by crosby

Belle

Jenny

Stella

Both Washingtons

Madison

Marion

Minne Belle

Erie

Mountain Lake

Lake Francis Case (Chamberlain)SD

Ponsinette SD

Thompson SD

Round

Minnetonka

Pike Bay

Sharp SD

Still to come:

Devils Lake ND

LOTW/Rainy River

Mn River

Otter Tail

Osakis

Erie OH

and hopefully Sachawea ND (can't spell)

Here's my list.

Big Sauk

Little Sauk

Mcormick

Fairy

Mille Lacs

Tetonka

Sakata

Washington

Waconia

Cedar

Long Lake

Upper Red

Lake of the Woods

There's a long list of want-to's but we will have to see. grin.gif

Sifty

Mille Lacs

Madison

Tetonka

Elysian

Sakatah

Clear

Cannon

Loon

Duck

Big Mcdonald

Otter Tail

Big Stone

Lake Michigan, WI

Rivers & Streams:

Mn River

Le Seur River

Cannon River

Blue Earth River

Stoney Run

German

East Jefferson

Gorman

Sabre

Volney (Big Fish 36" flat Head and big Bass 20.25")

Frances

Clear

Tetonka

Sakata

Fish

Roemhildts

Madson

Pool#4

Minnesota River

There will be more.

marion

orchard

crytal

spring

prior lake

fish

cedar (new Prague)

carl's

odowd

Green lake (willmar)

Minnetonka

Francis

Lura

German

jefferson

aerie

superior

Cedar (faribult)

My list is small, although not as small as duckslayers

Tetonka

Francis

Madison

Clear

Lura

How do you guys get out so much? I'm definatley doing something wrong.

Not enough,

tetonka

german

washington

frances

roemhildts

ballantyne

emily

mille lacs

green

horseshoe chain

upper spunk