• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I finally got my phone to send the picture of the musky that i caught in June. About time i get to show it. It was caught on Little Detroit on a suspending jerk bait.

062506_1927.jpg

Congrats. Getting that first one under your belt is such a rush. When I caught my first on Beers Lake, I remember thnking the thing just had an evil look in it's eyes. Kind of like it knew it was better than me and was ticked that I was holding it.

Yeah it was a blast, the nerves just hit me when it jumped out of the water, really shows you the power that the fish has.

Its about time you get your first musky. Did you learn this time when handling a musky and you didn't cut your hand up like when you were handeling mine? We still gotta remember when we go fishing to bring a camera. For those who are reading this other then shae we are cousins and last year when we went fishing shae got a nice walleye we wanted to release and no camera so we used his camera phone then acouple weeks later I got a musky on 8 lb test and we had to land it by hand because it wouldn't fit in the net. And after we got it in no one had a camera but a boat close to use did and they sent us pictures after exchanging my address with them and when we were all done we noticed shaes hand was fully covered with blood. FUN Times