Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sdstatekid

Crane

3 posts in this topic

Any one have any info on what the eyes are biting on in crane sandpoint and namakin. I don't need any spots but if any one could help with what to bring for bait it would be much appreciated. We are coming up early sat. and staying till tuesday.

Was up on Nam all last week and fishing really picked up on Friday with the nw wind. Had a blast caught fish every day and it got beter when the wind changed. Weird thing was that I couldn't buy a walleye on a lindy. Got all ours minus a few on jigs, with slip bobbers and a red or a blaze orange hook. Nice fish tho!!!

Good Luck...we will be back up there again for sure. (you can see some pics on my post about not being up there in 12 years)

Thanks for the info slayer. Hopefully we will get into em. I was up there around the 4th of July and the walleye fishing was slow although the smallie fishing helped keep it atleast a little interesting.