• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Greenway out for season

WallyGator12000

Just read the article on the Trib's website, Greenway is gone for 2006. I think this really is too bad, what a great kid, I really liked his team-first attitude that he walked in with. I guess we are just lucky that EJ has been playing so well in camp, as it sat before the game Greenway was still the #2 guy behind EJ on the weakside...

That's too bad, I was looking forward to watching him this year. He made a great foot tackle early in the game lastnight and those types of plays are typical from his hard-nose defense. I hope he recovers quickly...

Playing special teams on monday night he tried breaking up the wedge. He got hit and kind of went sideways and his left knee gave. He tore his ACL and is done for the year.