Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Abu customer service

1 post in this topic

I sent in one of my 6600 reels that I bought last spring for some warranty work and got it back today.WOW, it was gone for 5 days which included the weekend and shipping to and fro and the repair.They have a customer for a long time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• megofishing
      when i fish for pike or muskie i use 40-50lb braid and an 80# fluoro leader about 12" that I make myself...never had a bite-off and have reused leaders over and over again...oh, and have caught plenty with this set up
    • mrpike1973
      Should I look for the cats more in deep holes now or more in shallow by bridges etc. Don't want your spot just general info. I know they can be any where but I'm thinking deep? Also would fat heads be a good choice now.
    • river rat316
      Well my ice season ended, it was an extremely short year, with not alot of opportunity to get out. Still caught some good fish and had some good times with friends, enjoy the video!    
    • Borch
      I'very never heard of anyone getting into them.  But I do see them cutting the surface early morning or evening.  Might be able to get a few on a fly rod.
    • Borch
      There's a few really good cat spots in that stretch.  It won't be long and it will all be open.