Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fwp

fishmeister

6 posts in this topic

HEY DAVE DID THE PACKAGE ARRIVE ON TIME...HOPE SO...I FORGOT TO SEND BILL...CATCH YOU LATER...WILL BE UP THE WEEK OF AUG 21 SOME TIME I HOPE...PHIL

HI PHIL,

YES, IT DID COME & WHAT IS REALLY STRANGE, IS WHEN THE MAILMAN CAME IN, SO DID THE GUY WHO WANTED THE BREADING., AND HE ATTEMPTED TO PAY ME, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE THE BILL, SO I TOLD HIM I WOULD CALL HIM WITH THE COST., SO E-MAIL ME WITH THE BILL.

THANKS, SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

Fishmeister

I stopped by and contributed to the kitty Saturday on our way down to the river. We grabbed our bag and ran. Might stop for a longer visit.

Down deep were you pre fishing the bass tourney or what. I didnt know you fished Rainy at all. We are hoping to go back up in Sept.

No! We just decided to do a spur of the moment trip. I've been fishing Rainy for about 20 yrs. I generally do couple of 4 day trips in late May for Walleyes then another one a week later for smalleys and walleyes. Had to skip the spring trips this year due to a June trip to AK.

In the fall we move to the US side and take a couple of long weekends in Sept. We usually have excellent fishing.

Down Deep if you need someone to fill a spot let me know. Rainy Lake sure peaks my walleye interest. So much water and structure to fish. I didnt get up to the far east side but I sure want to get up there. Give me a holler and maybe we can toss some info around?