Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spinner1

Fly Fishing Magazines, Which One?

2 posts in this topic

I am going to subscribe to a Fly Fishing Magazine. Which are a good choice for a novice, fishing in MN and IA? Hopefully one that is published monthly. Thanks.

The only real mag for the midwest is Midwest Fly Fishing but

Fly Fisherman isn't to bad for a newbie. They just get to repetitive after a while. You will learn from it though.

Hatches is a good read, it's online and free.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      you should have taken lessons    
    • leech~~
      I had a battery op Repala a few years ago and sold it to someone else at our campground. Didn't like the way they just zipped through without following the fillets and lost a lot of meat. Really suk's on a partly frozen fish!   Mine came with a case.
    • eyeguy 54
      decided to take the plunge and bought a Rapala Ion rechargeable. anybody have one and what do you use for a case?
    • Wanderer
      Nice review and nice looking work!
    • Borch
      I haven't but I'very heard that there have different versions of the clam adapter and Milwaukee has made some changes as well in their design to deal with higher torque ratings.  Give Clam a call with you drill mod4l number and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out with which is the correct for your drill.