Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scarface

Navionics Survey

6 posts in this topic

I saw 2 Navionics survey boats in Warroad this morning. Anyone know what they are up to? Are they going to pass up Lakemaster now?

They have had several boats on the lake for at least three weeks. It will be good to one-up Lakemaster. Competition is good.

I saw them at rocky point Friday after noon getting gas talked too one guy he was mapping TwinRocks

Three of their boats left side by side from Arnesen's Wed. morning all heading SW.

They were in Zipple Bay three weeks ago too.. Flying back and forth out by the G-Cut..One day they were in the Rainy River scanning.. I saw him at the launch at Wheelers and he claimed they will have a big improvement when their done... Who knows??? Kaz

I just got back from LOW tonight. The Nav. boats were running back and forth north to south. Garden I. to Long Pt.all day. Pat