• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone fish the Fish-a-rama on Trout lake

I made it out and fished. First timer for the lake and was very impressed. Nice lake nice weather and good time was had by all. Nice fish caught in the contest and very nice prizes.

I was likewise impressed with the family atmosphere the Fish A Rama had. I was not a participant but happened to be fishing on the lake when the contest was on. My wife and I were suddenly surrounded with boat loads of people which is very uncommon. All boats were extremely curtious even in the windy conditions. We witnessed a guy hook a fish that turned out to be a 27" walleye. He had a small jon boat with a small motor. It was pleasing to see him catch a quality fish with out all the fancy stuff. Best of all he had two young boys with him (most likey sons) they cheered him on while landing the fish. I will never forget the look on their faces the first time they saw the fish. I don't know if they won but witnessing them catching the fish was worth a limit of eaters!!! KUDOS TO THE SPONSORS!!!!!

The guy with his 2 boys did take the biggest walleye for the contest, they took a new electric trolling motor home. Alot of big fish caught that day.