Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinphilth

Private Stocking on the Chain

5 posts in this topic

Is there a any group that does this? If not are there people interested in it. I have researched it and have the forms that needed to get it going. Plan on doing some fund raising also. Anyone interested let me know. pmay at lindelleng (Contact Us Please).

I believe the Darling lake association has put in some walleyes over the years, although the DNR does not.

Where do you get the forms. I have a small farm pond with a camper on it. Maybe would like to stock it up a bit. Where do you get the fish from to stock and how expensive is it. Thanks for the info

Dock Boy,

I can't help you on the forms. But go to google and type in "MN Muskie Farm". Click on the first link and you're on your way to finding out the information you need about stocking costs, depending on which species you're looking for.

Aaron

Quote:

Where do you get the forms.

DNR website

Quote:

Where do you get the fish from to stock and how expensive is it.

There are a few around the Alexandria area.

I googled them.

Prices very on size and spieces