Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyemaster

mn bow opener

7 posts in this topic

when is the minnesota bow opener.

Sept. 16, not to long of a wait anymore. smile.gif

boo hoo!! i have to wait til october 1 st! frown.gif

I only have to wait until Sept. 1.thats if it is cool enough.

bear season... oh yeah! grin.gif

I have taken about 12 days off from shooting to let my elbow clear up. Going to shoot during lunch -- can't wait.

44 take it EZ today hate to see you end up on the DL for the season. I tweaked my shoulder shooting last week so had to take a few days off too. It's hell getting old.