Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CodyDawg

Where is Windy?

27 posts in this topic

Is he on a 2 month vacation? I suspect he is lurking. Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Seriously, the Chisox are not out of it. I sure hope their pitching continues to suck, cuz I am a little scared of that lineup.

One other administrative question....does someone have to win the east???

ya where is the big ole "wind" bag??? Just kidding. I am sure he is checking in and out of here. I am sure he is just waiting for the ChiSux to come alive before he talks his smack back on here. As of right now he has nothing to talk about. The "Sux" are falling faster each and everyday!!

I was wondering about that myself, it's awfully quiet in here, not one hint of a breeze. cool.gif

It must be a crow hunting vacation. grin.gif

His last prediction was a 4 game lead on the Kitties by the time he comes back. Mr Breeze may be on a two or three year vacation. smile.gif

Yo running mate, you're being called out... the bat signal has been sent.

Please tell us what's wrong in the "Windy" city. blush.gif

He always disapears when his team goes on a skid. But unfortunatly, Im fairly confident that the sux will go on another tear hear shortly. They are just to good. The problem with that is then windy will be back and we will have to put up with him again. confused.gif

So lets enjoy it while it lasts. Ah it sure is nice.

friendly.

Maybe next year Windy should plan his Northern Minnesota vacation til after the baseball season. Wasn't it about his vacation time last year the Sox started their dive and near late season collapse?

Down to Earth

I've been forced to do a post regular season (OCT) northern MN vacation this year, and I'm really, really hoping to be delayed in the cities by some AL Wildcard Play-off game traffic on I-35. Make it be so Twinkies! smile.gif

I was going to start this thread yesterday his 2 week vacation should have ended last Sunday if I'm not mistaken so we should have heard from him by now.....has he posted a Cass Lake report?

I have some specific questions for Windy.... grin.gif

did commanche jim go on vacation too?

maybe windy was having such a good time he decided to stay an extra week?

Frontrunners eh?

Like Jack Nicolson said in The Shining as he bashed through the door with an axe....."WENDY....I"M HOME!"

The man, the myth, the legend, the world famous Windy City Walleye Hunter has returned from a two week engagement up north in the deep waters of Cass Lake, bearing frozen fillets of the Walleye Beast to fill his family freezer...COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!!!

Sorry guys, here's the scoop.

I get back last Saturday, get everything put away on Sunday and get the beast (Lund) all cleaned up and Monday they come to convert my dial up to high speed broadband, snafu hits and I am without a computer for the next three days, though I could read your comments from my computer at work I could not reply. Then I get the puter back and now I can't reply CAUSE MY BELOVED PALE HOSE REFUSE TO LOSE! They knock off the Kitties in a three game sweep, knocking the lead down to only 5.5 games and I am about to wet myself waiting to reply. So, I guess now is as good a time as any. Going to the game tomorrow against KC, went to the first game vs Yanks on Tuesday and I have tix for the Sept showdown with the Kitties. Cass Lake trip was a gas, if anybody wants to read more just go to the Cass Lake thread for my full report. So how bout them Sox???

What happened to the second greatest pitcher ever to rub a rosin bag? One too many curve balls? Though Garza had a nice outing his first start, hee hee. Anywho, I am back and if I were a Kittie fan, I would be awfully nervous. They have beat up on some cream puffs this year so far, 11 from KC I believe and my Pale Hose have swept them twice so far. I think they have a losing record against the Sox, Yanks and Bo Sox if I recall. I have to say, I like our position right now and like I always said, if the roller coaster just went up it would be a boring ride. Oh well, got to run fellas. Let me have it, right between the eyes. And for Buzz...I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica...Sorry wrong presidential speech!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES! Windy

And I think I know why Windy...she's not a Sox fan so you have no chance at BSing her to believe you about it not being "relations". Much like you have no chance BSing us about how you feel that you are in "good position" that the WSox are headed back up on the coaster. As they have already proven this year, what goes up, comes down, so I'm sure we'll see it again out of them. You're just lucky the Twins lost Liriano or you'd be looking at 3rd Place and no WCard which I think is still very possible.

I read your Cass post, and knew it was hot up there for you so I'm glad you had good luck regardless. But you didn't mention any 'shroomSwiss burgers - didn't PHole let you watch the WSox there?

PS - I'm not buying that no 'puter BS either. I would gladly have let you use mine if only you had asked.

Geno,

Our trip to the Hole was a huge success, though we kinda of landed like the troops at Iwo Jima. We rented a pontoon for the day from Wishbone and we took 14 of our troops on that and the other 9 went in some of our other boats. They were supposed to open at 11 and a paper sign said they would be open at noon. We landed at about 12:20 on Friday and the owner seemed kind of like he was looking down the barrell of a shotgun. He was by himself!

Then after we invade he gets about 5 other boats in the next 10 minutes and he looks like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! He was a little cranky to my sister in law and I went to talk to him and let him know who I was and how much business we bring him on the FM hotline and he warmed up a bit but he was still worried about being able to get all our food out at once. I told him not to worry and to just take us table by table. I told him the longer the food took, the more we would drink! Everything turned out fine and we were all fed and watered in about an hour. I didn't go for the shroom burger this time. I opted for the half pound Pike Holer, two cheeses, bacon, ham and all the veggies. What a burger. The animals among our group who also went for the half pounders discovered that they were easier to sneak up on if you flipped them over first and bit the bottom. I know my wife likes it when I flip her...never mind, anywho, all went well though the passage from Cass to Pug is LOW!!! we were pulling about a foot and maybe a half and it was shallow, motors were up and going very slow.

We also ate at Chippewa Paws over by Knutson Dam. Did you know that the new owners this year are from Wheaton? They sold all their property in Illinois and moved up to Cass and they manage Chippewa Paws resort and restaurant. I stopped there with the Mrs. and we had dinner. I had a Chicago style Italian beef and she had the chicken strips. Both were tasty. The beef was authentic Chi town tasting and he found a supplier up there for the beef but he has to special order the giardinara from Marconi's right here in the Windy. I wanted to pick up a few crawlers to fish that night but he was out of crawlers. He asked me if I wanted some leeches to I said yes and he gave me a bag of about 8 dozen, ON THE HOUSE. Needless to say, leeches were the bait of the day for the next two weeks, though I did resort to my "go to" bait, crawlers. We also used alot of crankbaits in shallow water at dusk and early morning which were deadly.

I hope everybody reading this will visit the Pike Hole and Chippewa Paws and tell them you are from Fishing Minnesota, we are catching on and making an impact in business for Cass Lake people, just ask Brian, he is quickly becoming a force to be recconned with on Cass Lake. This was my fifth year with him and this is his fifth year in business. You should see the shirts and stuff he is working on, great artwork. He is also working on a top water muskie DVD that should be available soon. My father in law and me happened by him on the water while he was fishing for muskie and had a camera crew in his boat. We talked for a while but the heat was blistering up around 100 degrees and we bugged out back to our cabins for a few frostys while we waited for the evening bite.

I talked briefly to Clark at the Shoe and said hey, he said hey right back, kind of like Mayberry! And as far as my computer story goes... I did not have sexual relations with ....sorry, wrong story. I think I better get used to the roller coaster as things are going to get wild here on the south side. How bout my boy, Freddie "boom boom" Garcia (pardon my Welcome Back Kotter reference) So the answer to the question of the day...There has been only one team to sweep the Kitties this year and they did it twice SO FAR!!!

And the answer is....anybody.....anybody....Bueller...Bueller????

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES! Windy

Alright, the board has a heartbeat again! It has been awfully quiet here as our Twins had the WC lead and have given it right back. Atleast Radke is turnin' it up a notch for us, we need help/depth at the starting pitching position... it looks like the pale hose are about the start ramping it up at the right time and may just take the division from the Kitties.... only time will tell, glad your back. wink.gif

Sorry its not baseball chat, but I gotta take a minute to thank Windy for his lunchtime story about PHole/Cass. It gave me some great visuals! Wish I was up there and can't wait for next year's trip.

Thanks again Windy.

Hey Windy, did you see any of these at your resort?

hummergleaming2il4.jpg

You take that incredible picture Buzz?

Welcome back Windy, we missed your Chisox smack talk. It's been nothing but Twins propoganda since you left. smile.gif I have to admit it appears the Sox can beat the Kitties in head to head. And that would be a problem for the Kitties if the Sox were actually going to make the playoffs this year. grin.gif

Yes Spinner, I'm guilty! Go to the "Bird watching" and the "Photo's" forum up near the top and you'll see alot of cool pics. wink.gif

Buzz,

Nothing that pretty up in Cass Lake, except the beautiful fillets that are now in my freezer. Pretty wild photos. I saw some of your shots on an older post. We have thought about getting one of those hummingbird feeders but didn't know if they really work. Talk to you later, got tix to the game tonight and Big Bad Jon is hurling for my beloved Pale Hose. I hope I am not hurling after a few innings! I don't know who to cheer for in the BoSox/Kitties game. I think I would rather see my Pale Hose and the Carmines win and get a little closer to the Kitties, that should put a kink in their collective colons! Looks like the pressure already has gotten to Pudge Rodriguez. He had to be the MVP in the Sox series...FOR THE SOX. 0-12 at the dish and he gets tossed for arguing a ball that was clearly a strike, I think his coller is getting a little tight as the cloud of dust gets closer from out west of Motown, both in the Windy and Twin Cities.

As usual...YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

Welcome back Windy! Just in time to see my redbirds fly south, great timing confused.gif Seriously dude welcome back and nice fishing report there! laugh.gif

Buzz

I'll check out the other forums. I wouldn't mind getting hold of a few of those PIC files. I have temporary access to a very nice color laser.

Tim

Don't worry, I have the cure for any slump. The Reds are coming to your town tomorrow, and we've already won our series this month. That should do it. The NL Central race is way past pathetic.

Sweet! I could e-mail you pics that you could make poster sized! Check out those forums, pretty sweat stuff and comment, we like to hear about our efforts here on FM. wink.gif

Welcome back Windy. I sure hope the races continue to tighten, it will make for some interesting board banter in the coming weeks. It was 51 this morning outside, fall is right around the corner!

Thanks guys,

Went to the game Monday and everything was beautiful. My beloved Pale Hose put up a snowman in the 4th inning capped off by a Thome homer and they cruise 12-2 with Big Jon well in command through the whole game....

THEN THEY PLAY LIKE ST.MARY's School for the Blind the next two games against the lowly Royals. I know that the Royals swept the BoSox but come on...They're the Royals for crimany sake. Looks like the final quarter of 2006 is going to be a barn burner. Twinks are next up, then the Kitties and then the Twinks again. We should get a better idea after the next 10 games or so. The way my Pale Hose are playing tonight they don't even get a ....YOU CAN... from me tonight. Windy!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ANYFISH2
      sure odd to see the timberwolves mentioned in trade possibilities with the likes of a Kyrie Irving.
    • ANYFISH2
      I just dont believe that to be a Esox bite at all. Too much space between the Major wounds, IMHO!
    • delcecchi
      That is a strong possibility...
    • Hoey
      Here is a photo of the foot.  Looks like a toothy gator.  
    • BringAnExtension
      http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/07/21/fish-injury-island-lake/   DULUTH, Minn. (AP) — An 11-year-old girl has undergone surgery to repair damage to her foot which might have been caused by a fish in a northeastern Minnesota lake. Maren Kesselhon suffered nine deep lacerations and tendon damage when she was injured while sitting on a paddleboard on Island Lake north of Duluth Wednesday. Maren’s dad, Ryan Kesselhorn, says his daughter told him she could feel her foot in the mouth of a fish and kicked at it with her other foot to free herself. The Dickinson Press reports doctors at Essentia Health, where Maren had surgery, say the razor-sharp cuts, some down to the bone, probably were caused by a fish. Island Lake is home to large muskies and northern pike. A Duluth fisherman caught and released a 47-inch long muskie Wednesday.
    • RoosterMan
      Captain Acorn, I fish Jiggin Raps quite a bit on Vermilion, have for several years now.  I Cast em, fish them vertical and move around and cover ground at a good pace with them.  I am not sure there is any key to getting snagged less, other than knowing your spots. They are certainly an effective and a great way to catch fish.  I personally do not remove either the front or the back hook.  Believe me if you fish these your going to donate a few to the depths, just part of the game.    Good luck! - Roosterman
    • Rick
      Walleye fishing on Mille Lacs Lake will remain closed until Aug. 11 to protect the walleye fishery, and ensure its long-term health and sustainability into the future To extend the walleye fishing season through Labor Day, the state will allow for an additional 11,000 pounds of walleye harvest on Mille Lacs New solutions are being sought to rebuild and sustain a healthy Mille Lacs walleye fishery New fisheries data collected by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources show the total safe harvest allocation for walleyes on Mille Lacs Lake (44,800 pounds) has already been exceeded this season. To protect the fishery and ensure the long-term sustainability of Mille Lacs Lake’s walleye population, the DNR announced today that walleye fishing will remain closed until Friday, Aug. 11. In order to extend the walleye fishing season through Labor Day, the state will allow for an additional 11,000 pounds of walleye harvest. Catch-and-release walleye fishing will run from Friday, Aug. 11, through Monday, Sept. 4, for the Labor Day weekend. Walleye fishing will then be closed from Tuesday, Sept. 5, through Thursday, Nov. 30. As these regulation changes were announced, Minnesota DNR Commissioner Tom Landwehr reiterated the state’s commitment to rebuilding and sustaining a healthy walleye fishery in Mille Lacs Lake. “Improving the walleye population in Mille Lacs is a top priority for the DNR,” Landwehr said. “We deeply regret the hardships these new regulations will cause for anglers and business owners. But they are essential to protect and enhance the future of walleye fishing in the lake for future generations. We will continue doing everything we can to understand the challenges facing the walleye fishery, and take whatever actions we can to resolve this very difficult situation.” Landwehr and DNR fisheries chief Don Pereira noted that allowing for additional catch-and-release fishing in August is essential for area anglers, businesses, and Mille Lacs area communities. The decision to allow for this additional harvest was made with input from the Mille Lacs Fisheries Advisory Committee. “We want to allow as much walleye fishing on Mille Lacs as possible,” Pereira said. “So even though state anglers already have caught their quota of fish, the DNR will dip into the allowed conservation overage to reopen the season on Aug. 11.” Through the closure, anglers on Mille Lacs Lake may fish for all other species in the lake including bass, muskellunge and northern pike. When fishing for other species, only artificial baits and lures will be allowed in possession, except for anglers targeting northern pike or muskie, who may fish with sucker minnows longer than 8 inches. A prohibition on night fishing will remain in place from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Nov. 30. However, anglers may fish for muskie and northern pike at night, but may only use artificial lures longer than 8 inches or sucker minnows longer than 8 inches. Bowfishing for rough fish also is allowed at night but possession of angling equipment is not allowed and only rough fish may be in possession. Understanding walleye fishing quotas on Mille Lacs this year, and why that quota was reached earlier than predicted
      The DNR and the Chippewa bands that cooperatively manage Mille Lacs Lake agreed this year to harvest quotas of 44,800 pounds for state anglers and 19,200 pounds for tribal fishing. They also agreed that up to 75,000 pounds of walleye could be harvested from the lake from Dec. 1, 2016 to Nov. 30, 2017. That agreement allows the state to use a built-in buffer – the 11,000 pounds difference between the 75,000 pounds conservation cap and the 64,000 pounds combined harvest quotas – in an attempt to allow catch-and-release walleye fishing through Labor Day, following the mid-summer closure. Bi-weekly creel surveys show that state anglers already have reached their quota. “The DNR is using its full allotment to maximize opportunities to fish for walleye on Mille Lacs without violating our agreement,” Pereira said. “The DNR, just like area businesses, would greatly prefer to not have fishing restrictions in place. But sustaining and stabilizing Mille Lacs’ walleye population is our primary obligation and public responsibility.” Continuing the walleye fishing closure will reduce the number of fish that die after being caught and released, a condition known as hooking mortality. The likelihood of fish suffering hooking mortality increases as water temperatures warm. High walleye catch rates on Mille Lacs have increased DNR fishing projections. A hot walleye bite attracted more anglers to the lake, resulting in angler effort that is about double what it was in 2016. “Cooler than normal temperatures kept hooking mortality rates low, but more anglers fished Mille Lacs, particularly catching walleye longer than 20 inches,” Pereira said. “That increased the poundage of fish caught and put us over our walleye quota.” According to the DNR, bigger fish are biting, in part, because there is a shortage of food for larger walleye. Last fall’s assessment showed that larger walleye were thinner than average. Mille Lacs’ hot bite also reflects the findings of studies done in many other fisheries that show catchability actually increases when fish population drops. In Mille Lacs, walleye congregate in preferred spots rather than disperse evenly throughout the lake. Fewer fish in the lake means there is more room in the preferred spots for fish to gather, creating a situation where a larger percentage of the population is in position to be caught rather than gathering in a less preferred but less fished area. More information about Mille Lacs Lake, the regulation adjustments and management of the fishery is available on the DNR website at www.mndnr.gov/millelacslake. New solutions are being sought to improve and sustain a healthy walleye fishery
      The DNR announced in June that a new external review team of scientists will take a fresh look at Mille Lacs Lake’s walleye fishery, using all of the best science available to gain a better understanding of the lake. This new review, led by walleye expert Dr. Chris Vandergoot of the U.S. Geological Survey, will provide additional recommendations to improve fisheries management of the lake, and contribute to a long-term solution to improving and sustaining a healthy walleye fishery for future generations. The group’s report is expected in time to help guide and inform fisheries management decisions for the 2018 season. DNR encourages Minnesotans to fish for other abundant species on Mille Lacs Lake
      As today’s walleye fishing regulation changes were announced, the DNR encouraged all Minnesotans to visit Mille Lacs Lake to fish the other abundant species that the lake has to offer. Mille Lacs Lake’s other opportunities for top-notch fishing will not be affected by the regulation adjustment. Bassmaster Magazine named Mille Lacs the nation’s best bass lake in June and will send 50 of the country’s best anglers to the lake In September for its Angler of the Year tournament. Northern pike abound in Mille Lacs, along with muskellunge. In early July, a woman from southern Minnesota caught and released in Mille Lacs what may have been Minnesota’s largest-ever muskellunge. To learn more about Mille Lacs Lake and its many great fishing opportunities, visit the DNR website. To plan visit to the Mille Lacs area, visit the Mille Lacs Area Tourism Council website. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick
      Q: What is happening with the walleye season this summer on Mille Lacs Lake? A: The closure that began July 8 and was set to end July 28 is being extended by two weeks. That means walleye fishing will reopen at 6:01 a.m. on Aug. 11 for catch-and-release only through Labor Day. A night fishing closure also will remain in place from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Nov. 30. Q: How does this affect fishing for other species? A: Fishing regulations for other species such as smallmouth bass, muskie and northern pike remain the same. During the night closure, there is an exception for muskie and northern pike anglers using artificial lures and sucker minnows longer than 8 inches. Q: Why did the DNR extend the closure? A: While the DNR wants to allow as much walleye fishing on Mille Lacs as possible, the state is also required to abide by cooperative agreements made with eight American Indian Chippewa bands. The two weeks of additional closure allows the state to abide by a harvest quota set earlier this year with the bands. The DNR and the bands agreed to harvest quotas of 44,800 pounds for state anglers and 19,200 pounds for tribal fishing. They also agreed that up to 75,000 pounds of walleye could be sustainably harvested from the lake from Dec. 1, 2016 to Nov. 30, 2017 in order to conserve the population That agreement allows the state to use a built-in buffer – the 11,000 pounds difference between the conservation cap of 75,000 pounds and the combined harvest quota of 64,000 pounds – in an attempt to allow catch-and-release walleye fishing through Labor Day, following the mid-summer closure. The latest creel survey data shows that state anglers reached their quota of 44,800 pounds of walleye caught from Mille Lacs in early July. Even though state anglers already have caught their quota of fish, the DNR is dipping into the allowed conservation reserve in order to reopen the season on Aug. 11. Q: Why has the walleye population in Mille Lacs declined? What is the DNR doing in the long-term to try to conserve the population? A: The vast majority of walleye that hatch do not survive to their third autumn in the lake. Walleye numbers have declined to the point that it has become important to protect spawning-sized walleye, particularly the class of walleye that hatched in 2013. It is important to protect the large 2013 year class to replenish aging spawning stock. Most males from the 2013 class are now mature, but females will not start to contribute in large numbers until next spring. The state is committed to conserving the population of walleyes born in 2013 to improve and rebuild a sustainable population for the future. Q: Why do we count hooking mortality during a closed walleye season? A: The amount that state anglers can kill (as spelled out in state-bands agreements) also must include fish that die as a result of hooking mortality, the fish that die after being caught and then released back into the water. During the closure, some anglers still catch walleye incidentally and some of those fish die after being released. Under the state-band agreements, those dead fish must be calculated and counted against the state’s allocation. Q: How did this cooperative management between the state and the bands of Mille Lacs Lake come to be? A: Recall that in 1999, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld lower-court decisions that allowed the Mille Lacs band and seven other Chippewa bands to exercise off-reservation fishing and hunting rights. The lower federal court also set up guidelines, known as stipulations and protocols, for both sides to follow. These stipulations and protocols provide a framework for how the bands and the state must work cooperatively to manage shared natural resources, including Mille Lacs fish. In their agreements, the DNR and the bands are required to annually establish the number of walleye that can safely be harvested from Mille Lacs while ensuring sufficient remaining walleye in the lake for a healthy fishery. Q: If the walleye population is in decline, why are anglers catching so many? A: Fish are biting for two reasons. First, there is a shortage of food for larger walleye. Last fall’s assessment showed that larger walleye were thinner than average. Second, studies in many fisheries show that catchability actually increases when fish population decline. In Mille Lacs, walleye congregate in preferred spots rather than disperse evenly throughout the lake. Fewer fish in the lake means there’s more room in the preferred spots for fish to gather, and anglers find these spots where they can catch a larger portion of fish. Finally, while the walleye population has decreased considerably (by half or more), the amount of fishing pressure has declined by a lot more. This means that there are more walleye per angler fishing Mille Lacs today. Q: How is the DNR using science and research to help the walleye population? A: Mille Lacs Lake is the most studied lake in Minnesota. It is also a complex and changing system. The agency conducts a large number of surveys on the lake annually. These surveys include assessing the abundance of young walleye; setting 52 nets to assess adult abundance; using fine-mesh nets each summer to determine abundance of food (prey fish) for walleye; and using interviews with anglers around the lake (called creel surveys) to estimate the number of fish anglers are catching. The DNR also periodically tags walleye and other species to provide actual population estimates. We are tagging bass this year in cooperation with angling groups, and will be tagging walleye in 2018 and 2019 when the 2013 year class will be reaching full maturity. Q: What is the purpose of the external review the DNR has initiated? A: The DNR has asked Dr. Chris Vandergoot to lead an independent review of the DNR’s scientific approaches to manage Mille Lacs Lake. Vandergoot is a key member of the international team that co-manages a very significant walleye fishery in Lake Erie. He works for the U.S. Geological Survey in the Sandusky Lake Erie Biological station in Ohio. His review report will be available to the public in early 2018 and will help inform fisheries management decisions for the 2018 season. Q: What does the future look like for Mille Lacs walleye? A: It is unlikely that Mille Lacs walleye production will return to the levels that state anglers enjoyed over 20 years ago. The ecosystem of Mille Lacs is going through extreme change, starting with increased water clarity in the mid-1990s, to impacts today from aquatic invasive species such as spiny water flea and zebra mussels. Longer growing seasons are also helping some species such as smallmouth bass but may be hurting others. While walleye will still be abundant, the future fishery will be more diverse, offering angling opportunities for a greater variety of fish. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • bucketmouth64
      Thanks for the suggestions. I believe I'll be going with the 150 hp. My next question is trolling motor, 24/36 volt? I have a 24 volt now with a MK maxxum. I would like to get the MK Ultrex, but that has a 80lb thrust and the 36 volt comes at 112 lb. Is there a noticeable difference between the two? I noticed they come in ipilot and ipilot link. What's the difference? Not sure if I would utilize ipilot since I don't walleye fish. I use the trolling motor a lot while fishing.
    • guideman
      Maybe you need some new spots. Raised 9 fish last night in 3 hours. Hooked two boated one.   "Ace" "It's just fishing man"