Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RinkRat10506

Big Cut Foot Sioux

3 posts in this topic

I was on Cut Foot Sioux this past weekend and my party and I only caught three perch. It was my first time to this lake and I was not too sure where to fish. I seen some people fishing off of Seelye point, does anyone know if this is a good spot to fish and what kind of fish do you catch there?

For my money, every time I stay up at Winnie I stay out of the various campgrounds on CFS, and I always get the best productivity out of McAvity Bay.

Sundown trolling the weedlined (Especially on the shaded side of McAvity Island, has turned up some nice Walleye...

The Pencil reeds on the east and south sides of the bay can hold some nice perch or gills if you can find them.

also try over by eagles nest reort, in front of deer lake around bobs bar there alot of good places around there

Jason