Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason Boser

fishing report 8-10-06

1 post in this topic

Grand Rapids Winnie fishing report

Walleyes in the northland. After that heat and nasty weather we have had the walleye fishing has been abit tough. We have been getting some on Bowstring, sand winnie and even Pokegama has been decent at times, but the next minute it has been tough. Most of the fish in the area have been coming out of the weeds. We have been mostly doing the rigs or spinners with a leech or crawler, but the last couple times we have even bee getting them on a jig and minnow pulling them through the weeds. It’s been a pain because your hook is always fouled with weeds but that is where the fish are. When we have been doing this we have been catching some crappies and gills right in the junk also.

Good luck fishing

Jason Boser

www.mnfishingpros

www.fishingminesota