Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckplucker

Need a little help

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

This is the first time posting on this web site. I have used it before to regularly check fishing reports throughout the state. I will be fishing Lake Vermillion for the 1st time the week of Agust 19th / 26th. My family and I will be staying at Pherson on the west end. I am a die hard Walleye fisherman and would like any information that could help me get started. I realize that I have to do the fishing but any tips would be greatly appreciated. My 10 year old daughter and I Thank you for any insight you could give.

Thanks,

Duckplucker

We stayed at Pehrsons when I was about 10. I had a blast in the marina/dock area catching nice large mouth. If your daughter can catch a grasshopper, she WILL get some nice bass. There was also some nice smallies in the channel on the way into the marina in the evening.

As far as eyes on that end of the lake, I am clueless. I rarely make it west of Frazier Bay.