Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HonkerDown

Headin up this week end with new father-in-law Help

1 post in this topic

Hey guys I am takeing my new father-in-law up this weekend just wondering were I can look for some bobber lobbin in eve. and what flats are going during the day any help would be greatly appreciated I will post any reports when i get Back

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• pattikun
        The two pairs shown are the classic adidas originals yeezy boost 350 shoes sale and the adidas Superstar 80s. Both will come with a White upper along with nubuck material with a snakeskin texture overlay. The Superstar will use leather across the heel tab and Three Stripes down the side which is dipped in Black. The Stan Smith will have perforated Three Stripes branding along with Green on the heel and tongue. Look closer at this adidas nmd r1 uk womens they feature a White Primeknit across the uppers while Glitch Camouflage is used on the base. In addition you will notice that there is multiple shades of Grey on the Three Stripes branding along with Japanese writing. Other details include more Grey on the heel and EVA pod overlays while White covers the Boost midsole and outsole. adidas yeezy 350 v2 uk sale While we have seen sneakers from all the brands in the NBA 2K series along with customizing your own pair, this will be the first time the Yeezy Boost will be available in the game. As of now, it isn’t known which pair will be available, but more than likely it will be either the 350 or 750 Boost. The adidas stan smith primeknit sale has been one of adidas Originals biggest sellers through the years and in our opinion, only ranks second from the retro line. Over the past months, we have seen the model evolve while using different material mashups but now we have something completely new. Here we introduce to you the?adidas Stan Smith ’24K Gold’.

• pattikun
        adidas originals campus 80s uk and size will debut two pairs of the adidas Superstar 80s while using a premium theme. The duo will feature tumbled leather along with tonal nubuck across the Three Stripes and heel. In addition, the trefoil logo seen on the leather tongue is laser engraved. One pair features White and Light Grey while the second comes in Black and White. The two are finished off with the traditional shell toe and White through the midsole. adidas samba adv uk sale My friend ended his story of Pablo with an event that took place at his high school and I think it really defines talent. Apparently Pablo had maneuvered around the defense brilliantly and was coming straight on to the goalie, and instead of trying to shoot the ball around the goalie - which would have been an easy shot - he just launched a rocket straight at him. The ball went off of the goalie's leg and into the net. That is how Red Pablo with his red Adidas sambas is remembered most. adidas zx flux primeknit black white So far two different colors have been introduced for the weather change, which comes in ‘Collegiate Navy’ and ‘Running White’. Both pairs are constructed with a mesh upper which allows for additional air flow while the midfoot strap is elastic to help the lockdown without the use of laces. The final touch is the addition to suede across the heel. Looking closer at this adidas nmd xr1 primeknit uk they feature a Utility Grey and Shock Pink color combination. Across the uppers is the use of Grey Primeknit while camouflage detailing runs throughout. White is used on the Boost midsole while the EVA pod overlays are done in Shock Pink and Grey. Completing the look is Black on the outsole.At the time of writing, a release date for the adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Utility Grey Camo isn’t available however they are expected to launch during Summer 2017. Once released, retail price will be $170. Once we have more information, we will make sure to update you. Below you can check out additional images which will give you a better look. This adidas nmd primeknit black white comes dressed in a Legion Ink, Trace Blue and Gum Light Brown color combination. Blue covers the stretch mesh uppers while also applied to the Three Stripes branding, eyelets and back heel. Following we have White which is used for the Boost midsole. Completing the look is Gum that is applied to one of the EVA pod overlays and across the outsole.
    • pattikun
        adidas originals extaball up trainers   is getting ready to launch a brand new model in 2016, but before they do that they will unveil the shoes on December 9th, 2015 which is Wednesday. Known as the ‘NMD’, this new pair will combine elements of some of their classic models like the 1984 Micro Pacer, 1986 Boston Super and the 1985 Rising Star. adidas gazelle og sale uk We are currently in the midst of a Gazelle renaissance. While more technical models in theadidas?arsenal might be hogging the limelight at present – namely the?Ultra Boost?and?NMD?– the time-tested Gazelle is holding its own and doing what the classic Three Stripe low-top does best, delivering lush materials and clean colourways. Keeping to this MO, the?Gazelle ‘Ostrich Pack’ delivers two tonal make-ups made of premium leather and nubuck. So why is this called the ‘Ostrich’ pack I’m sure you’re wondering? If you take a sneaky look at the medial-side branding, you’ll notice that it is made of exotic ostrich leather, with the bumpy hide adding a subtle textural pop. Following on from the mens adidas forum hi og casual shoes Wars Rebel Squadron Suprerstars we saw recently come this AT-AT walker inspired Forum Lo. Kind of like a mini version of the?AT-AT Pilot El Dorado?we saw last year, these feature a polar Hoth camo on the uppers and a ‘Hoth Blizzard Force’ AT-AT on the heel that harks back to the?Bill McMullen?AD-AT Shelltoe of a few years back. Available from?Sole Movement, thanks to?Nice Kicks?for the news. adidas adi ease premiere skate shoes This release of the Three Stripes’ UltraBOOST 3.0 sees the sneaker dressed down in a neutral ‘Trace Khaki’ colourway. The?Primeknit?upper wears the tan colour, with the typical mottled pattern flecked throughout the knitted build. The lacing system and heel counter feature a tonal variation of the same colour, giving the UltraBOOST a clean finish. Other than an understated aesthetic, these kicks are equipped with the full-length?BOOST?technology sole for a cushioned ride. adidas eqt running support 93 sale It looks like 2017 is shaping up to be the year of the EQT over at adidas. The recent?‘Turbo Red’ set?gave us plenty to look forward to and now, for those who aren’t inclined towards the many black options presented so far, they’re slipping?in a ‘Cargo Green’?EQT Support ADV?to bulk out the surplus. The shoe still features a few spots of ‘Turbo Red’, which sit comfortably alongside the olive green upper, while the black supports and white midsole tie the whole shoe together with precision.

• nmitchell17
      No idea the brand, it's an 8 inch, it's in good shape needs a sharpening I would imagine.  Haven't used it for a couple years
    • otterman91105
      Hey guys heading up to the canadian side in a few weeks just wondering when fishing over rocks what works better 1/4 or 3/8 for jigs to stay out of the rocks?
    • ANYFISH2
      7/20 day 6 Today was was the feast day. Spending most of the day hanging on shore visiting and eating the weeks catch of fish for lunch and burgers and salads for supper.  Some water time for the kids and the wife.  Avas' parents also drive up to spend the evening around the fire.  It was quite the family affair.   Fishing today was targeted towards finding the big panfish for my folks to catch.  This plan was an utter failure.  Both boats out this evening and no one could find the panfish!  Frustrating to say the least. I decided late in the evening to go back after walleyes to try and put the folks on some fish.  I ended up boating only 1 northern 20", Dad landed a 18", 17", and 14" walleye, while mom boated a 14" walleye, and 2, 8" bluegills.  Not bad for a fall back plan the last hour and a half.   7/21 day 7   Today was a day to say goodby to My folks and the borther and sister inlaw.  As well as to start to sad action of packing up and being ready for our trip back home early the next morning. Our late afternoon was interupted by a nice strong thunderstorm that would rattle cabins, dump a ton rain, and light a couple of trees on fire around the lake from lightning strikes!  Also leaving us without power for 7 hrs.  It was a good storm. With the kids off to a movie, and the in laws on shore with boat.  It was just me off to lake for one last fishing outing after the storm.  With only a little over an hour fish i hit our standard walleye spot.  With old faithful providing me with two small walleyes 12" and 14".  The darkness came and fishing for the week was over.    
    • curt quesnell
      I was to Graceton a couple of times and saw the boats but never saw the fish. I really like that are but missed it this year. Bouncers in reeftops is hot as heck right now. Lemms was loaded with big biters yesterday. Good plan. I have been jigging out in the mud, more and more fish out deep every day. Good luck
    • srj
      Hey Curt, not me. But I might get over that way tomorrow as I'm coming up this afternoon. Depending on the wind, I hope to go reef hopping pulling bouncers rather than trolling. I'm curious if the big school is still sitting over east of LP, more or less in front of the Graceton cut. It was a big bunch of fish. A week or so of stable weather would sure be nice. The only  time the wind seems to blow from the same direction for more than a day is if it is somewhere out of the north.
    • curt quesnell
      Nice fish and plenty of them is what has been happening this week. Almost as many slots as keepers.  We have been jigging but pulling spinners or cranks works great too. One of the attached pics is what is showing up in the deep mud, mostly Saugers now but more Walleyes and tons more fish piling in the next few weeks. Joe Paradis from Plummer Mn out with me this morning behind the fish board and, from Thursday fishing buddy Mike Lindholm with the biggest, fattest, best looking 25 incher I have seen in a while. Having plenty of fun fishing in the wind
    • curt quesnell
      Thanks for the reports. Steve, were you at Long Point today? I saw a Stratos