Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monty7

Lake Pulaski

2 posts in this topic

Fished out there a few weeks ago and got a few eye's....any one else been out there and found any....thanks.

You may want to ask questions about Pulaski in the Annandale-Buffalo-Big lake Forum. A few guys over there have a thread going.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• HunterFisher11
      Dusty thanks for the help!!!! Gives me a place to start at.. Hope you had a good end of the season also!!!
    • eyeguy 54
      Tied the 19 3/4 inch mark today from the yak with a fat beast.  Mike nailed a dandy 24 inch eye.    
    • monstermoose78
      Finn is getting the hang of getting ducks. I should have practiced before season
    • fishface
      The Ducks never left, The pan-fish are gone. What a shameful  waste of money and an awesome resource. 
    • monstermoose78
      Well Zach I should had two geese but missed. I did get a wood duck. I had a flock 4 screaming wood duck coming in and Finn got to excited and jumped out into the pond. Scaring the woodies away but I was glad to see he got so excited.