Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
nitefisher

calling fiskyknut

nitefisher

fiskyknut, when is the last time you talked with lonnie aka (goose).?

nitefisher

if you talk to him soon, give him my email address. i guess i just need to know if he and the kids need any clothes like jeans and shirts, and to know that all are o.k.

email m_ninow@yahoo.com

i think he has my phone#.

fiskyknut

Hey man, I spoke with him on the phone Sunday morning after I'd gathered a bit more info on ther storm. He's been up at the angle all summer and is rather hard to get ahold of!!!

Another friend of his from Warroad had called him Saturday PM after the storm went thru so he already knew of the haps.

I will pass along your contact info and concerns next time I speak with him.

Be Cooool......fiskyknut

nitefisher

thanks buddy, your a hard one to get ahold of. i hope we can get out fishing some time together with goose. im still trying to get up there this year. thanks for doing me that favor.

fiskyknut

Well I've been on the water quite often as of late, check in here every 2-3 days anyhow during the 'fishy' seasons, more often during the between seasons! Catfish time coming up soon now so my time will be spent chasing frogs and other baits, and dem Catfish, a few trips on the pond for good measure and some fillets!

Pretty certain the old Goose will be back from the angle sometime this fall. Maybe you can try and get up here round Octoberish for some of that fall Walleye jiggin???

nitefisher

sounds like a plan he tells me your quit the fisher person. im out almost every day but it is real dry down here so water levels are real low. my boat motor is down so most of my fishing is from shore, mostly cattin this year till ice on.

fiskyknut

Well I like to think I know what I'm doing anyhows!!!! Iffin you like Catfishing come on up and we'll peel out to the Red river, easiest fishing in the USA for BIG Channel Cats for sure. No boat needed as a couple shore spots I know are quite reliable late August thru September. Ahhh kick back on the bank and crank some Piggies. Campfire, starlight and some snapfizzes and life is good!

fiskyknut

nitefisher

you may be seeing me sooner than later. im just glad right now that goose and the kids are o.k. and if they need anything have them call me or email me, and i will see what i can do for them. if it was'nt so far up i would leave today but funds are tight right now so have to save a few bucks for when i do come up. save a few fish for me.the plan is in my book look forward to meeting you soon.