Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirtking

how many spikes in 50#s

6 posts in this topic

Here is a question that is driving me nuts - I need 325 - 12" x 3/8" Galvanized spikes - they come in 50# increments - any one know how many boxes I need

Thanks

Weigh one and multiply by 325. Divide that number by 50 and you will get a number that represents your total boxes.

problem is I do not have a spike to weigh - I ordered 4 boxes - just dont want to run out - but 200 lbs worth should go quite a ways I'm thinking.

I did a google search. Found about 133 spikes to a 50# box.

4 should be plenty

thanks fishing I goggled everything I thought possible yesterday and failed - knew I'd get info here thanks

Yep, thats about right... I did a big playground project last year and If I remember right there was 125 in each 50 LB box.