• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sunday/Monday report

tjm

Sunday afternoon fished the west side reef 8'-17' pulled crawlers orange hook 4 slot eyes one 24" 1/2 all these fish came outa the weeds

Fished the same area monday O fish for us so we tried 20 other areas with O fish.Ended up back in the same weed bed only to find a boat throwing raps in the same area we had caught those eyes in.As we watched them reel 5-8lb eyes in every 15 minutes we threw everything we had and O fish.Not sure what they were throwing but man they had what was needed.

I would give the area up but i think these guys were preparing for the up comming tourney.Hate to P.O anyone but just look for Eddy's boats from there go shallow to the weeds

Ate early lunch up on the north east side monday and holy crap were the boats thick throwing for musky.I see why some are asking where to fish the south end.