Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kpd3301

15 hp Johnson long shaft with remote controls

8 posts in this topic

15 hp white johnson long shaft with controls throttle/shift/electric start. Can be used as a tiller if you need or want to. Motor is white, 2 stroke, and has a three gallon gas can. Runs excellent. This was the kicker on my lund pro-v that I sold. The new boat already has a kicker so no need for this one. I believe the motor is an 84 model year. Motor is in great condition. $675 or best offer

call my cell or email with any questions

507-421-2269 or jbreding@kmtel.com

Thanks

Jesse

Do you have pictures and where are you located? If you have pictures, please send to Newfolden at hotmail.com

Bret

Pics and location please?

jonvatney@msn.com

Dont have any pics. I will try, but cant promise anything. Located in Kasson Mn 12 miles west of Rochester

Pictures Available and sent to those who requested

Thanks

Jesse

Price reduced $600 Wont last long it is a great kicker motor!!

Still for sale!! Get just in time for the fall trolling bite

SOLD!!!!!!