Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Jones

Recent Pics

7 posts in this topic

2006%20pics%20037.jpg

15 year old with his first musky...46 incher

2006%20pics%20044.jpg

34 inch

2006%20pics%20043.jpg

yummy

Nice pictures. Hopefully I can make it up there again this summer to give musky fishing a try. I'm afraid you'll get me addicted to it and I'll have to go buy my own gear!

I emailed last week about running into you on the east dock at BOTL...still trying to figure out a weekend that works for me. I'll give you a heads up for sure if I figure something out.

From here on out the rest of the year is prime time. I'm sorry if you get the fever grin.gif

Brian,

Going to be up all next week. You going to be out guiding??? If not maybe we can get together. Where has Beef been latley???

Do you have any tips on a place to camp for a weekend? I'd like to be somewhere close to BOTL, because I think I could pay them to let me dock a boat there...

I don't know of any campgrounds close to BOTL but they do have very good rates after the holiday weekend. Not sure it would be worth camping for what you could stay at the resort for. Give Steve a call and ask him what kind of deal you can get...might get lucky!

Good idea. I have a couple buddies I might be able to convince to come out with me. Thanks for the suggestion.