Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightWarrior

Saturday Night Live...

6 posts in this topic

Anybody go out last night around Fargo? (Sat.5th) My buddy and his daughter and I and my boy all went out at 8:00pm last night it just got done raining. We slaughtered them cats from 9:30-11:30pm... We had 2 over 20lbs, 1 about 18 and the rest were 8-15lbs... From 8:00 to 9:30 all nice 2-3lbers... I got pictures of one 20lbs... I broke the wifes digi camera last night... OPPS We got one cat on 10lb line on a med action rod with bobber.. It was a great night...

Congrats on the great fish. You should post the pictures if you can!

I will post when I figure out how to get them up... i don't have a web site... if I can get them to show from my docs I can show everything I have caught this summer of size...

go to the website Image Shack and you will be able to upload your photos. Once you upload your photos just click on the image button below your post and cut and paste the URL. Then you can post them right on the message board.

I was out in the rain and then after. we caguth some fish but had to go in at dark. I guided on sunday and

we caught about 45 cats througout theday with 34" being the longest we landed. It was steady , we did get stuck once on a log in the river but it was trollling speed only for my ranger. It was great fishing, released everything.

I will be back this weekend for sat and sun fishing but not night fishing.

This is one from Saturday night...

[Note from the admin--Please read our picture policy before posting pictures. Thank you]