Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wingnutken

Cub Cadet Z Force Riding Mower Picture Added

18 posts in this topic

Cub Cadet Z Force , zero turn riding lawn mower for sale. New in april 05, 44 inch mowing deck, 20 hp kohler comand motor.Used very little, only 166 hours on it. I paid $3,600 for it new and am asking $2,100. This mower looks and runs perfectly, I am only selling it to buy a larger 60" machine.I have pics available and my e-mail is eggertkrn at frontiernet dot net.Here is your chance to buy a comercial grade, like new mower for a steal of a price. Cantact Nate or Ken

bump

Still available any offers?

I might be interested, could I get some pics? spicer.lattu @ ndsu dot edu

You have mail

I'm still waitin on those pics...just wondering if you could resend...thanks

I've been looking for a zero turn mower. I think I need a little bigger than 44" Shoot me a pix. l a r r y . g e r w i n g @ u n i s y s . (Contact Us Please)

Sorry dude I left out a dot the first time I e-mailed you, I hope you have mail now, Ken

Hey Lucky part of your e-mail adress was deleted from your post. If you want you can e-mail me at eggertkrn at frontiernet dot net and I can send you a pic, Ken

Here's a picture

mower.JPG

ttt

THE MULCHING BLADES ARE ON IT NOW. NO NEED TO EVER RAKE OR BAG AGAIN. I CAN STORE IT FOR THE WINTER FOR ANYONE INTERESTED TO BUY IT NEXT SPRING

Wing -

You've got mail.

Thanks..

to the top

TTT

Spring is coming. Check out this mower before you spend the extra money on a brand new one.

Hey wingnut,

Where is the beer holder on that thing? J/K Just wanted to let your viewers know I have this mower and really like it.

SOLD