Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styx

2004 Suzuki Vinson SOLD

20 posts in this topic

2004 Vinson. 500cc. Camo. Only 47 miles (not a typo). Auto. Push button 4x4. Warn winch. Plow included. Kimpex passenger holder (storage pack) Auger holder. Great shape, not a scratch. Runs great. Has only been used for ice fishing and plowing. Great starter in the cold. Includes a 48 month TRANSFERABLE warranty ($550 value)

$4595

call 763-234-8489 or

email ddtran002 at yahoo (Contact Us Please) for contact and photos

photos can also be seen further down the thread (Somethingfishy's post)

Is that a 4x4 if so email me some pics

bgross1785@msn.com

Thanks, Brian

Post has been edited to show Auto and push button 4x4. Invites to view photos are on the way.

This is a great machine for ice fishing. It is like new. It has never been on a trail. I've only used it for ice fishing and plowing.

Invites to view photos have been sent.

pics please, joshuaostrowski@ yahoo.com

invites have been sent to view the photos. Let me know if you did not receive a response

Looks good hopefully I can make a decision by wednesday, my girlfriend needs a machine and that looks like it could fit the bill.

I also posted the pics for you.

f145dfd1.jpg

cc6054d5.jpg

ca04d11a.jpg

7ce8ac53.jpg

5f49e27d.jpg

Somethingfishy,

Thanks for posting the pics.

Is this IRS or straight axle, looks like a straight axle in the pics?

Thanks, Josh

It is a straight axle.

Why are you getting rid of this nice looking machine?

Dustin

you've got mail.

I am selling it since I do not anticipate doing mcuh ice fishing this upcoming winter. I don't do any trail riding and the plow is nice but not necessary. It is a great setup for ice fishing.

All emails have been responded to.

Thanks for the interest

I'm not too familiar with this subject but is there any factory warranty left considering the low miles?

I just looked over my paperwork and realized that I did buy an extended TRANSFERABLE 48 month warranty. This cost me $550. So you are getting a great deal here.

ATV has been sold.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• monstermoose78

Posted

Well I got a wood duck with my first shot and missed 2 big ole Canadian geese with all 3 shells. 

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

• certified jumbo

Posted

This will be new norm until they can be regulated again

• chaffmj

Posted

26 hunting dogs have been killed by wolves in NW Wisconsin this year? Wow!

• SpecialK

Posted

It's been dredged to 4'. The lake still has a sandbar. He did not dredge past the creek mouth

• leech~~

Posted

2 hours ago, JBMasterAngler said:

Drove all the way up to grindstone this morning from Forest Lake. As I'm driving along the shoreline, I can't stop admiring how beautiful of a day it is, and how great it will be to be on the water. Was totally amped up to fish for some trout! Then I pull up to the boat launch...and it's closed down! :mad: This dredging project has been pushed back for years, then they finally decide to do it on a beautiful sunny day, that I picked to come here...on the last day of the lake trout season nonetheless! Needless to say, I was very upset! 

Could have throw a line off the south shore since you were all the way up there. :(

• easyrider25

Posted

Hey guys thanks for the tips.  What you are saying really makes sense.  I have been working on these items this week, not expecting a completely changed dog out there but looking forward to continued exercises this weekend out in the blind.

• JBMasterAngler

Posted

Drove all the way up to grindstone this morning from Forest Lake. As I'm driving along the shoreline, I can't stop admiring how beautiful of a day it is, and how great it will be to be on the water. Was totally amped up to fish for some trout! Then I pull up to the boat launch...and it's closed down! :mad: This dredging project has been pushed back for years, then they finally decide to do it on a beautiful sunny day, that I picked to come here...on the last day of the lake trout season nonetheless! Needless to say, I was very upset! 

• papadarv

Posted

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

I bet the state, not the political cronies, would get a lot more money by having the auction on the internet or allowing phone bids.  Heck, put them on the bay of E. 

Actually DMV and DNR do quite well at their auctions. You win bid, You Pay, You own. No red tape, no collection process, simple and things seem to sell for quite a bit of money. Go and one see for yourself, its quite amazing. Lots of them at the Arden Hills DMV. Hard to collect money over the phone and on the internet. I do believe they will use the same auction process for this property sale as the DMV and DNR are good at it and a lot of buyers will be there. If the internet were to be used, the "political cronies" would need to create a bill, Ear Mark several million to develop a site, create an app, hire 40 to 50 people to manage and than increase taxes to cover the cost much like Obama Care Not a good plan. If your interested, go to auction, bring lots of money, win a bid and own.

2016 MN auction schedule if your interested in going to one.

http://mn.gov/admin/citizen/surplus-property/auctions/schedule/

• SpecialK

Posted

They were dredging there today. Not sure if they are done or if it will take longer.