Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aggressivewear

River Update 8/3

3 posts in this topic

Went out around 7:00 and the weather was great. Nice to actualy pay attention to fishing rather than sweating. Water up of course and cooler. Fish were more active and saw a lot of jumping going on. Ended up with 24 strikes total. Smaller fish same 12-15 inch might of had a bigger one one but did not make it to shore. Stayed till 9:30 and the fish were all over the shoreline coming back. A lot of times once the top water bait hit the water they hit on contact. I take pics of all the fish that actually make it to the shoreline so give me your e-mails and I can send them. All C&R!

Three of us out today, fishing out of a riverpro. We heard some ticking sounds a couple of times but made it upriver unscathed. Good day boating 51. A 19 1/4 and 19 3/4 were big smallies, two walleyes with an 8 lb tops.

Just went down under the bridges up here in brainerd and managed a 5 lber on a spinner bait. They really like that current!!!