Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thewalleyeguy

New Sight

8 posts in this topic

How do you guys like the Tru Glo Sights confused.gif

Very, very good sight all around. There is some speculation that they are not legal (with the artifical light attached) in MN. However, even without it, this is top of the line (certain models). I shoot one on my back up and am thinking about putting it on my main bow (and my primary bow has a very good sight). You will not be disappointed! Good luck!

I picked up Black Gold Radiant sight recently that has the coils wrapping around on top of the sight...I'm very pleased with it so far...very bright which has improved my accuracy! You might want to give it a look for comparison as well. Tru Glos are nice too!

I had a Copper John Dead Nuts last year and I had some issues with the pins, so this year I bought the Extreme RT900 and I love it. It was a BIG differnce for me going to the .019 in leu of the .029 pins. It is Very bright and has a deeper, not bigger, Alum. housing that I really like. My Buddy loves his Tru-Glow.

I have the Cobra sidewinder on my bow and I don't think I've found a sight yet that has brighter fiber optics. The Trophy Ridge Rhinos are pretty nice with the thin vertical pins and are also pretty bright, although they're on the spendy side.

The Matrix by trophy ridge is a great sight love it

I will agree with the Trophy Ridge.I have been very happy with this sight. smile.gif

I have a dead nuts.. and love it.. its the pro however, so its got a very long sight arm...never had a problem with it.