Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slyster

Jetski rental?

8 posts in this topic

As much as I hate jetskis (as an angler) I'd love to try one with my son. Does anyone know if you can rent one for a couple hours on or near White Bear Lake? Perhaps on a trailer? Or perhaps already on the water?

I think Tally's on WB rents JetSki's. They use to anyway.

They are located right behind Kowalski's on Hwy 61. I would guess if you call them and they don't rent them that they will know who does.

I've been hearing rumors there will soon be a bounty on Jet Skis so you'd better do your test run when you can. Many states have severely restricte them but so far have not put bounty's on them. Minnesota could be the first.

What do you mean put a bounty on them?

I'd like to rent one, then give it the finger. I can get the satisfaction without the risk.

ice

Quote:

I'd like to rent one, then give it the finger. I can get the satisfaction without the risk.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

They're the 4 wheeler of the water!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I own a wheeler. They both have there place in their enviroment.

It's the morons that ride like idiots that give em a bad name. mad.gif

Quote:

It's the morons that ride like idiots that give em a bad name.
mad.gif

Just like a lot of things in life.

Jetski's have every right to the water as people fishing. Now some people on those Jet skis shouldnt have the right to be on the jet ski's. I have been fishing where other people in a boat fishing should not have the right to be on the water. There are Aholes in every thing your going to do and that is why laws are in place to try and limit them.