Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sue

holding the small bass right

8 posts in this topic

pic011.jpg ..me with the smaller bass I caught

That's a cute post Sue. Especially after the musky fiascoe! crazy.gif

Looks like your boat is having a productive summer. Congratulations.

thanks..lets just hope my boat can be productive one more time in September on Vermilion(west end) before its time for me to get it winterized..always a depressing time of year...but at least I know ill leave my little net at home in september..illjust bring my camera.ha smile.gif

Sue,

Nice pic!

When are you going to be up in September? I'll be up with a small group September 9-16. Maybe we can meet up on the lake. Where are you staying on the west end?

staying at a private cabin for rent the week of the 16th...I want to come a little earlier and camp out for a few days and get more fishing in..not sure on that..we go every year also in july and stay at voyegeurs cove resort..weve stayed there probably the last 8 years...love that there.. grin.gif great location...I think its time to get my own cabin there.someday hopefully...where do you stay at?

Most times we stay at Life of Riley, but this September we'll be at Forest Lane on the east end.

We're talking about doing two weeks straight at a private cabin next year in September. We want to save on pulling the boat up for two separate weeks. Since we're near St. Louis, and have a 22 ft. pontoon the gas bill is high for the trip. We're still looking at cabins. Have you done the private thing before? Let me know what you think.

If you decide to get up to the lake earlier to camp, let me know. Maybe we can all get together and fish a little!!

Sue; Glad to hear the positive comments about Voyageurs Cove resort. We're staying there in mid September and have never been to Vermilion before. We just kind of picked VC because the location looked great and the place just looked like a "fun" place.

Quote:

staying at a private cabin for rent the week of the 16th...I want to come a little earlier and camp out for a few days and get more fishing in..not sure on that..we go every year also in july and stay at voyegeurs cove resort..weve stayed there probably the last 8 years...love that there..
grin.gif
great location...I think its time to get my own cabin there.someday hopefully...where do you stay at?

its a very nice resort and my two girls love the beach area..not to mention all the hot fishing spots are very close..it is in a nice location on the lake