Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ikslud

03 Alumacraft TP Tiller 170/ 04 Yamaha 60hp 2 str $9500 *DELETED*

5 posts in this topic

Post deleted by ikslud

Well I Would love to buy this boat but I have to loose some very unwanted and unhealthy pounds first. Those dang promises you make with your wife. It is a great boat that would work for me, it is What I'm looking for. Good luck!

While i'm Working on my wife to adjust my promise, wink.gifLet me ask.. why are you selling it?

Hey littlebrod, sorry I sold the boat today. Now you will have a little time to trim down until the next good deal comes along. Good luck to you. I need to drop a few dozen lbs too. Maybe tomorrow. smile.gif