• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cabelas VS 350 camera

robbro

Question

I'm thinking about getting an under water camera. My first thought was to get the basic model Aqua View. Then I discovered that Cabelas has a camera (VS 350) with a larger screen for the same price. Does anyone have any experience with the Cabela camera?

2 answers to this question

I've got one, really like the larger screen although the softpack is nice i don't think it is as organized as it could be, it could use some rigid support. Also the cord holder leaves something to be desired but that leads from there being to much cord IMO, 40-45 ft would be plenty, 65 is to much for any situation I would use it in.

All in all a good camera for the price, have used it side by side with a scout and I think the scout has a slightly better picture, but the lights on the 350 work better at night, although neither light system is great.