Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Homeland

To the guy who ripped me off

9 posts in this topic

You and I know who you are and that you read this area of posts.

I waited several days to post this in hopes you hooked that full spare tank of gas you thieved from my boat onto your's.

The reason: that tank of gas was over two years old and hopefully has now laquered up every jet and nook and cranny of your Mercury! That's Karma, brother!

We also know who you are. You really aren't very smart. You left tracks that night right out of the private launch right in your direction.

You must've been drunker than usual because you also left behind another tell-tale sign of your identity, which just the authorities and I know about.

You also have the only other motor on this end of the lake that my tank will fit on.

You don't have to worry about justice finding you, I'm sure some already has and more will follow.

After all....that's your Karma. Just keep drinking to excess like the fool around here everyone knows you to be.

By the way, hows the Mercury running now????

Sorry to hear about your loss....sounds like he might be rewarded quite nicely though.

We had six gas tanks stolen from boats in our resort harbor one night this past June but it turned out to be neighborhood thugs/kids and the owner at least got the tanks back a couple weeks later.

H'mmmmm.........

Beer $5+ per gallon

Gas only $3+

Seems to me he ought to be more interested in stealing your beer?

Where is beer only 5 bucks a gallon? Let me guess beer for that cheap is not going to go down well but I am sure it will come up easy enough. Sorry about your gas tank being stolen get some bear traps and place them around your boat and use a case of beer for bait.

You are right Monster, which is why I used the +.

Maybe the state run stores are more, and for the good stuff, it is definitely more, but at a buck a can for 5 cans = 60 oz and 1/3 of another can = 4 oz which then equals a gallon. Ergo $5 + .33 = $5+.

When I have to start paying more than $24 per case at the store, I will start feeling sobriety coming on.

0r were you referring to buying beer at the ginjoint?

[quote buck a can for 5 cans = 60 oz and 1/3 of another can = 4 oz which then equals a gallon. Ergo $5 + .33 = $5+.

Don't want to question your math but 32oz to a quart, 4 quarts to a gal 128 oz.. soory but the price of your beer just doubled...it did sound good though! smirk.gifgrin.gif

On another note I just filled up a 5 gal can and forgot it on the island at the gas station, returned in 10 minutes and it was already gone. My fault got busy talking but it sure didn't take long for someone to claim it..

Bobby (and Monster),

I stand corrected. You know how it goes, "I'm wrong, but I'll defend myself to the death for the right to be wrong".

If I think 64oz = gal, its no wonder I can't hold my booze! My bad, and I'm sorry - its also no wonder I can't use the metric system!

Now, as to that can you lost, did you check inside the station's lost & found? As if........

well lets see 16 gallon keg costs about 65-75 bucks that would be under your 5 dollars a gallon. Kegs are the way to go for cheap beer. I will help ya out just so your right! Now think what a bar makes on a glass of tap beer hmmm dang!

Oh yeah, they make plenty.

In college, we had a keg going 24/7 for .25/glass on the honor system and there was always enough in the jar to replace the keg when it sputtered.