• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I will be staying on woman lake this coming week and was wondering how the general fishing has been. I am multiple species fisherman so more interested in overall bite than just the walleye bite. Never been on the lake before but have purchased a good map with alot of fishing info. Would like to find some good bass and northern fishing if possible. The kids love catching these. Any panfish update would help. I don't need any specifics just general info. thanks

Hey pro-sport send me an email and I will give you some good info adamstand @ yahoo

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if his book is open....

But I would go to the guide locator option @ the top of this page. (Contact Us Please) Guide Service for a trip would give you a running start. He lives on the lake.

• 6 months later...

i go every year up to woman and im 14 and we really havent gone for walleyes at this time of the year but this year we caught many around the airplane bar and around horseshoe islands rocks jigging with aminnow or a worm BUTTT makeshure its cloudy