• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

We'll give a whirl. Those with boats post date, time and lake(s) with your email if you are willing to take someone along. Those looking for a ride post times you can go, your location and your email address.

I think this is a good idea. I have thursday and friday off. I usually fish tonka, chisago lakes area, or mile lacs but would be open to recommendations. walleye, bass, northern, crappie-in that order. I would rather catch one walleye over 24" than a limit of keepers. My boat or yours. This week I am taking the lady to the pond but next week or the rest of the summer/fall with a week notice I would be game. I love to troll crank after dark in the fall. I often have an open seat. email at [email protected]

Im glad someone made this a sticky. I get off Fridays at noon or i get it off. Your boat or mine (14 ft w/ 55# minnkota). I like to fish for bass but its always fun to catch a northern or a muskie. I have a very flexible schedule at work. So if its a hot muggy day out and i know there will be a storm later that night . . . You bet ill drop what im doing and go fishing!!!

[email protected]

i could possible get out friday night or maybe saturday morning/afternoon. will have to check with the fiancee/daughter schedule. i am a non-boater if someone needs a rider. novice also so maybe some pointers. live in cottage grove. prefer to stay in east.

I live in Shakopee.I fish walleye,bass.I fish lots grin.gifwith my 18 yr. old son.Would love to have someone go with.Have a 16'Starcraft SS.Was a ski and fish boat.Now is set up for smirk.gifFISHING.Weekends are open somewhat.Evenings are open.E-mail if interested.I fish around Scott Co. mostly but willing to try new cool.gifareas. [email protected] I only read e-mails during the week.Willing to give home# out to personal e-mail!

Just started to musky fish , would love to team up with an experienced person to learn some tricks.your boat or mine, I have a 1750 crestliner fish hawk open friday eves thru sun ([email protected])

anyone going out tomorrow with a boat have an extra seat in the northern metro or minnetonka? Bass, muskie, walleye ???

Anybody got two open seats? One for me, one for my little almost-16 yr old buddy that's still learning the fishing thing? Okay, he and I are still learning.

North metro preferred... Medicine Lake possible?

Hunting for walleye, bass, pike, crappies.

Looking for this Saturday afternoon... 2-ish???

j.maier.74 at gmail.com

Thanks guys!

well I haven't had the chance for musky, and I guess a good thing. When is Musky opener??? People were weighing them in on weaver for a tournament already.

It's not the metro area, but I will be on West Battle Lake Sunday evening by myself if someone would like to come along for some Walleye action.

I'll by going to tonka this thursday for muskies. My usual partners are all busy, so if anyone wants to tag along, just let me know. i'm planning on being out pretty much all day, and it could be a tough outing as i haven't fished skies yet this year. but if you really want to go let me know, i'll check this wed night at about 6pm, so leave a number. otherwise, good luck

Zelmsdawg

If anyone would be willing to take me with I would love to get out on tonka some evening since I don't have a boat. I could probably make it to the lake around 6 any night of the week. I like to chase muskie's and walleyes. I would like to compare spots I know to spots that others know. I will even bring the beer laugh.gif

Going to go smallie fishing on the Rum River tonight (Monday, June 19th)and have an open seat in the back of a Lund Explorer 1675. Leaving the Fairgrounds landing at 5:00 pm and will fish until dark or near dark depending upon the bite. No live bait. Reply here... will check before I leave the office for the day. 4:26 PM -- Checked and no replies --- GONE FISHIN'

Daze Off

Greetings. Sorry I missed that post, Daze Off, I would have taken you up on that offer in a NY minute. I recently just discovered these boards, fabulous resource, can't believe I hadn't found this before. I live in Andover, been here since 1999, grew up in Spring Lake Park, know Anoka Co. fishing holes pretty well. I had a boat & had to sell it due to a divorce, saving up for a new one, hopefully later this year. In the interim, if anyone in the NW Anoka Co. area wants some company or is willing to take someone on, I'd be only happy to oblige, and will happily contribute to bait, gas, etc.

I've discovered some nice places to fish being boatless, had a lot of fun & done pretty well on Lake Cenaiko (that trout stamp paid for itself on opening day) & the River, and I've even caught a couple of nice bronzebacks off that pier at the Rum River North county park in St. Francis. Being boatless finally got me to learn fly fishing, and I've had more fun in two weekends at Whitewater State Park than all my years backtrolling flatfish for ol' glasseye. But getting out on the open water - I'd never turn it down, and of course I have a lot of time on my hands now for fishing wink.gif

Please PM me or email for contact info. Thanks again to whoever came up with the idea for this thread - only in Minnesota!! smile.gif

I go out most weekdays usually from 2-9pm or so. Many NE metro lakes. If you have no boat.. give me a jingle.. we'll work out a time and place. (I basically target only bass.. but am willing to learn other species- or lakes I haven't tried - from you)

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Quote:

Heading to prior lake tomorrow AM for a few hours if anyone is intersted. Bass fishing.

Any chance you are going early? I'd love to join you. My rig or yours? I have a 16' Crestliner with plenty of room.

ken.lince AT gmail.com

I don't have a boat. But I'd enjoy getting out this weekend on Sat or Sun AM from a boat. I've no qualms about getting out early. Metro area anywhere is ok by me. No picky about species.

I'm "allowed" to go fishing Friday nights around 5:30 and Sundays (usually go out around 6 or 7 am). I just bought a 17' boat. I'm pretty new to boating, had a little trouble the first time out with trailering, just have to get used to it. Anyway, I usually have extra seats. I love to fish for anything, but am new to fishing from a boat. Anyone wanting to go out and learn together or show me some tricks are welcome. I live in St. Paul, so like to try lakes within a decent distance from the house. You can email me at [email protected] .

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone fishing tomorrow at all? I have the day off and wanted to get on Tonka or Medicine.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for someone with a boat that is interested in bass fishing on tonka. I am free on Friday and Saturday. I have my own rods and tackle etc. I will buy you lunch at Lord Flechesters.

[email protected]

RaouL confused.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned