• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

monday night football

james_walleye

I'm kind of curious as too how the packers have 2 monday night football games? I thought the previous years success had alot of bearing on who gets monday night games.

are they at home. i think mnf likes lambeau field, with all the history. who knows.

Probably because MNF has a love affair with hillbilly favre and knows it will be their last two chances to spend 3 hours kissing his behind!!!!

You would have thought after the packers were on national TV about 13 times last year and as rotten as they were that we wouldnt have too watch them this year.

The league can't see past favre's belly button to see he is washed up,Let the cheese freaks have their monday nights,It'll be the last year they will have them for a long time,Can't rebuild till favre is gone. mad.gif

I love watching them lose on Monday night, that team was so bad last year!

I've got a question, why are the Vikings playing on monday night? They have nobody/nothing that would get the fans attention, wait they signed Hutchinson, big draw there and let's not for get Johnson, that guy can throw it deep to, well nobody i guess so I suppose he can spin around and hand it off to, well nobody, wait I forgot that they signed Chester, he should take them to the promised land!!! smile.gif

By the way, how many Super Bowls ya got?? I love that one!! smile.gif

What was the packers record last year and what was the Vikings record last year? Thats all I can really say otto.... I mean your team has the #5 overall draft pick... might it be another J. Reynolds picks or darrell Thompson or Tony Mandarich etc... I'd be nervous about the Packers blowing their high draft pick again more than having them blown out on MFL. Both could happen.... tongue.gif

come on Buzzsaw, the vikings beat the packers last year twice both games on last second field goals so the way i see it your queens weren't much better than the pack! i could sit here and tell you we lost running backs, wide receivers to injurys but i know how that goes with you viking cats!! I need to go, just got off the phone with my brother and put a 33" walleye in the boat this morning! fishing, way more important than football... smile.gif

Nice fish ya slacker! get to work!! grin.gif Heck by letting the Vikes beat the packers we just messsed up our draft postion! Besides, we always play DOWN to the packers level. Ha ha grin.gif

P.S. Billy Cundiff is in GB today... yee haw!!! Hope you sign him!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

At least the vikings were over .500 last year. I was surprised too see the vikings had 2 monday night games also but at least they were over .500 last year, a person can make some reasoning with that. But the packers, they were rotten and have done nothing in the offseason too make improvements. There is no good reason for them too have 2 monday night games. Another surprise, we got through almost 2 full days of packer/viking discussion on a thread before the old "how many superbowls have the vikings won" standby arguement came in lol. How that has anything too do with the monday night games this year i have not a clue. The relevance of that too this post is lost on me.

relax there james, just giving you queens fans the business!

i know how the "how many super bowl wins do you have" eats away at you guys! you know why that bothers you so much don't you?

thats what your pacdk did to us the year before.... plus we got to beat em in the playoffs