• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Benny

CodyDawg

I am not in a league out there, so I wont be out there that often. I would like to get out and shoot with you a few times though, just to see if I can still hit one or two.

Sure thing, maybe in a few weeks we can meet out there on a Sunday afternoon.

I sprained my wrist real bad last week, shot fair with the splint still on.

It still hurts like heck, so I will be nursing it for another week.

We start league night on Tuesday, I hope to beable to shoot with out the recoil making my wrist smart some.

Benny

Dean,

You're not trying to get a handicap and making a bet on who has high score are you? Although it sounds like he is too.

Rog,

Nah, I wasnt. But now that he is hurt, I should hurry up and get out there. When I shake his hand, I may have to give that wrist a little extra pump!

I will remember not to shake any ones hand now.

I already did that at work last Thursday, a tool rep came by and wanted to pedel some tools so we shook hands.Man what a mistake, had all I could do not to show the pain. frown.gif

I should be fine tomorrow for the start of the league, but we need low scores for the first 4 weeks any way wink.gif

Benny