• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wisconsin Ice Problems?

dustywaterwolf

Just wondering if any of you "posters " are from across the border and if you have pretty much the same cruddy ice conditions that we are dealing with here in the "land of sky blue waters". The ice here on Mille lacs is still in good shape, but I don't know how much more of this warm weather abuse it is goona take. Just got my fingers crossed that we will be able to keep the houses out there at least until the weekend of the 19th. I am not so sure about the last weekend, the 26th, might be AWFULLY scarey out there then!

I was out on 1-29-06 on a small lake with dark water,,12-14 in. with no snow and some standing water,,did not drive out but others were...and they drove off- OK. Braver than I..this is in the northwest part of the state. I think the south and east are worse yet.