• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2005 Minnetonka Musky Prize

markkstanley

NICE!! He needs to be tossing that next year, I'm pretty sure those piggies don't see many pink lures. It may just turn out to be a great lure!

I think I saw that in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, with about forty guys holding the ropes.

By the way if you need another plug for next year's trophy, I'll provide. Got some excellent blanks.

ice

Got to be pink!. Actually next year's prize is a pink Reef Hawg but I may hit you up for 2007. Any one have an Odyssey Pig in pink??

I'll custom paint the sucker. I build lots of striper plugs that are pretty huge. Anything to be involved in the process, since it's unlikely I'll be a recipient...

ice

Got it hanging on my fireplace mantle. I have to admit it looks a little out of place (my wife really thinks so grin.gif), but it's well worth it.

hay matt can I ...um...borrow that. You sure got a real purty bait blush.gif And here I was thinking I had until the end of the year (12/31) to try and beat that monster. I wish we would have taken a few more pictures and put it on the scale. I think we need to get Mark a new fishing ruler for Christmas. That little yardstick just wasnt long enough. What were we thinking.....it's all just a blurr.