• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A Packer dedication thread

buzzsaw

I just want to say thank you to the GB Packers for everything you have done for us Viking fans in 2005. First off, you let us spank you in the playoffs at Lambeau... priceless! Then you continue on and let us break your fans hearts with two last second FG's! A tribute!!!

captain favre.jpg

capt farvelous.jpg

nopack-sm.gif

headbang.gif

DSCF0368.JPG

flameCough.gifFavre ouch.jpg

greenbaypackers.gif

vulture_snacking_lg_nwm.gif

packers still suc!.gif

Pack-Suc-Ban.gif

randle hitting favre.gif

helmets crashing.gif

Thats all I have. tongue.giftongue.gif

Thanks buzz, that was the icing on the cake after last night. I am just sitting here at work basking in the glow of a Packer a_ _ (contact us regarding this word)whooping.

Congrats on the Vikes for yet again handing it to the Packers in the second half. As for the off season all I can say is "screw Reggie Bush!!" What the Packers need to be concerned about this off season in the draft and free agency is to bring in some defensive players who play with a lot of heart. That was about the most gutless performance of a defense I saw last night by the Pack in the second half. Heck the game shouldn't even had been tied at the end, before the field goal. For some reason, the ref called a phantom hold call on the 20+yard run Moore had on the gaping hole of the Packers D-Line. Guess we'll have to relagate to the role of spoiler. Maybe we can pull out a win or two against the Bears to help you guys out.

Hey Buzzsaw. Send me your email address I got a good Viking one for you, but can't really post it on the site.

Thanks guys, I had fun putting it together.

Quote:

For some reason, the ref called a phantom hold call on the 20+yard run Moore had on the gaping hole of the Packers D-Line

Then the refs made another absolutely horrible call on the pass interference on Driver!! They showed that replay and Driver totally pushed off our d-back!! Both of those horsecrap calls set the packers up for the tying FG! Nice to be able to overcome those bad calls... they normally would crumble. Also, it was nice to hear both announcers say that holding call on Mewelede's 25 yard run was BAD!!!! amazing, they questioned the refs in the vikes favor... hmmmm it must be armageddon! grin.gif

Quote:

Thanks guys, I had fun putting it together.

Quote:

For some reason, the ref called a phantom hold call on the 20+yard run Moore had on the gaping hole of the Packers D-Line

Then the refs made another absolutely horrible call on the pass interference on Driver!! They showed that replay and Driver totally pushed off our d-back!! Both of those horsecrap calls set the packers up for the tying FG! Nice to be able to overcome those bad calls... they normally would crumble. Also, it was nice to hear both announcers say that holding call on Mewelede's 25 yard run was BAD!!!! amazing, they questioned the refs in the vikes favor... hmmmm it must be armageddon! grin.gif

Buzzsaw the officiating in Green Bay is often very much like the officiating in the shadows of "Touchdown Jesus" in South Bend, IN, but they like to call it "luck" there.

I'd say! I love it when a Bears fan can pile on in a Packers thread! grin.gif

Oh, I forgot one picture that will forever be engrained in my head... that was of the illustrious Mr. Favre about to cry at the end of the game last night....

Favre depressed.jpg

blowingup.gif

emoticon.gif

Buzzsaw,

Here's one for you to add to your collection. Haven't see you post this one yet. This is funny even for me as a Packer fan. laugh.gif

maddenfarve0ih.gif

Thats so classic!! Thank you!! grin.gif I can appreciate a fan of the packers posting that, you must have a good sense of humor. wink.gif

Thats some funny shat right there, is it John Favre or Brett Madden?????? Im guessing as far as Madden has his nose glued to Bretts arse he gladly took his last name. Anyway, the beverages were good and the tenderloins even better, Im thihnking a few trades between the Bucks and the pack might help us out here.

Bareback,

I think I "shat" myself looking at those pics! How bout you?

BEAR DOWN...CHICAGO BEARS

DA BEARS!

Windy

LOL good take muskey!!

Excellent job on the original post ...but was'nt it just a few weeks ago you guys were talking 1st round pick??

FWIW, I am now pulling for the Packers to win a few games down the stretch...just so they don't have a shot at Reggie Bush. wink.gif If the Packers were to beat the Bears twice, well, so much the better.

And I thought that a dedication to their great season might inspire them to beat a way undermanned Eagle squad.... NOPE! Look out Houston, GB is on your heels for that #1 draft pick!!

Old Brett must not like his recievers very much. Every wr/te that has been hurt this year for GB got hurt going after a terrible brett Farve pass. Walker and Fergy were both leaping for overthrown balls and the Bubba pass was way left. My question is do packer fans actually think they can win with #4

I smell burnt toast grin.gif

The packers need to see what they can do in the fa market and see what they can mustard up. I enjoy the easy wins jk, but I would still rather have the Packers competing for the playoffs than the Bears.

As a Packers fan this year, I have grown particularily fond of having some adult beverages while just LISTENING to the television versus watching it, it seems to heal the pain a bit easier and its a great time to catch up on housework or dinner tongue.gif

Atleast your team is not messing up a high draft pick like my Vikes! Have a drink for me! grin.gif