• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Ulm Pheasants?

ewirz

I'll be in the New Ulm area this up coming weekend. I would like to spend Saturday chasing pheasants. Anyone have any thoughts or reports on the area or places to try. Company wouldn't be bad either. I'll be by myself (with lab of course), so the more the better. Thanks!

ERW

Just a couple miles west of New Ulm on highway 14 there is some public land you could try.

I've got a few areas, might not be busy saterday, if you wouldn't mind a 16 year old kid and his britney tagging along I'd be game. Not sure if dad has something planned for me but i'll check and get back to you. Mostly would be public land and railroad tracks, but I get my birds usually.

Sorry ewirz, saterday is out of the question for me, I guess we are having some kind of family get together, shoot me an email though and I will give you a few spots to check out.

[email protected]

Just an update on how the weekend went....

Hunted on WMA's on 14 W of New Ulm. Lots of birds, very few roosters.

Tried a few spots along 5 north of New Ulm, no birds, looked like they had been hit pretty hard.

Beautiful weekend to be out.

ERW