Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby Bass

What to do with T Owens

10 posts in this topic

What to do with Owens. Should he be reinstated, out right release? Should the club have the right to not play him after his 4 game suspension? If they release him do you think the owners would stick together and not pick him up?

If released, bring him to the Vikings.

You really think the Vikes need another head case?

I liked Randy Moss and everything but some of his actions never made me mad, i found all of it funny but then He left so I never really watched the Vikes at all.. and people still look up to Culpepper and he stinks! So bring on another big reciever! No further Comments...

T shirt vendor...

Absolutely nothing!!! That will drive him nuttier than he already is!

This a$$hole is the epitome of the spoiled, childish clowns that professional sports could use far less of. He’s a great player, no doubt. But he’s one of those guys that is convinced that everyone is racist because they all hate him.

Earth to TO: We don’t hate you because you are black. We hate you because you are the most self-involved, classless scumbag in the NFL. And that is quite a feat

I say let him play again this year. I want him to be released and then sign with a team with a good QB.

My reason...he is killing my fantasy team. After this year I won't be drafting him again. Unless i get a steal on him like I did this year in the 3rd round.

Pats on the back to the owners, Owens will be watching from home the rest of the year but does anyone want to make a wager that he will be on TV with his Expert opinion?

I think the dome could use another urinal scrubber. grin.gif

His antics have been stupid, his motive's self centered, and the angle of his argument only seems to make sense to him and his legal counsel.

I would be suprised if he got an offer anywhere near his current salary for the next season unless he wakes up and realizes it will never be only about him on gameday.

Theres plenty of athletes who play as hard or harder with plenty of talent who don't destroy the team "vibe" needed to function effectively.

Bashing on teammates in a press conference is something I feel no coaching staff, or owner should accept.

what a jackass