Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DTro

Something fishy is going on here.

DTro

Ok, I have a challenge for you. Find two trophy fish recently posted on this forum. Now show me something that distinctivly seperates them.

What I'm saying is both fish are the same length, same weight and funny, same bloody sore near the tail.

When do I get to catch it wink.gif

hanson

dtro comes through with the eagle eyes!!

Jim W. & WWG caught the same fish. Unless, there is a contagious disease affecting 10lb walleyes in which a small red scar appears on the left side near the tail.

dtro- When you do catch it, hold the fish with the other side to the camera. No one will no the difference! wink.gif

Dennis Steele

Uh OH!

You caught me! I have had that walleye on a leash all fall! grin.gif

Seriously though. It is the same fish. Both fish were caught in the same area a few weeks apart.

I just pulled up the original photos and found a "wart" just above the anus and some more on the tail.

Incredible!!

LEECH21

Good eye!

Mr Special

Good eye,

That is a great example that Catch & Release really works. Especially for the bigguns. So I guess it's our turn to catch her now. If it wasn't for this work thing I'd be out chasing her right now.

Later

wastewaterguru

Maybe that's the only 10 pounder in the river. She's still there though. She spit out about a 6 or 7 inch channel cat the night I caught her. I don't think she's having any problem with her appetite. She'll be 11 or 12 the next time she's caught.

Jim W

I noticed that immediately after seeing the photos as well.

However, mine was prettier!lol

DARK30

Lets see the two photos side by side once. I can't tell from the other one of Jim's.

Maybe this fish is the same one I caught last May at 9# ooo.gif

DTro

Here ya go:

10lbeyes.jpg

Also I believe I caught the same fish earlier this year wink.gif

similarwalleye.jpg

DARK30

Well, thats a great argument for releasing a ten pound walleye...Two big smiles instead of only one! Who's next? grin.gif

LEECH21

Thats pretty good dtro! I had to look twice grin.gif

nofishfisherman

If you would have cut the date out of the bottom picture you might have been able to get away with saying you caught the fish to.