• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pulaski Fall Bite

Anybody else catchin any walters on Pulaski? I have had hardly any luck the entire summer out there. I think there is plenty for them to eat besides my bait. Anyway, Monday night finally I got into a few, they were all really really fat! Plump full of something. The first one I actually snagged in the gill. I threw them all back so I never got to take a looksy in their bellys. I will be hitener hard the next few weeks. Largies have been on and off but, the rockies and hamer handels have been killin it!

Past few weeks have been tough fishing with all the forage the walleyes have to chose from? I was out early today, water temp was 57 degrees surface, Put my cam down no fish any where 45 ft of water the water temp. was 55. It will be turning over for the next 2 weeks. Need a longer cable to reach down to the 60 ft mark.