• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Offensive Juggernaut

Hockey Guy

Is anyone referring to the Wild as an offensive Juggernaut yet? blush.gif How does Lamaire get these guys to play like they did last night every night? I know you can’t play your best game every night, but it sure seems to me that they get up for the big games only. Except Roloson. He’s always giving it his best. Nice win last night but I hope they saved some goals for Friday night.

That was great to watch. That's the first game I've been able to see this season because I've been out of town and I was impressed. They are a juggernaut at home, now they just need to bring that intensity on the road.

this crow is tasting yummy! keep feeding it to me and I will be extremely happy laugh.gif

It looks like I was way off, god I hope so! lots of season left yet but I am still a little pesimistic smirk.gif

I like their powerplay. It is well coached.

All this offense and no Marian Gaborik yet.

Does anyone see any similarities between Gaborik and a young Mike Modano? That burst Marian has is awesome.

I still worry about Gaborik coming back and disrupting the chemistry of the team. After he returned from his holdout a couple of years ago the teams winning percentage dropped dramatically! I think the rest of the guys might let up a little because they’re thinking, "Alright. Our goal scorer is back." I hope I'm wrong!

Gaborik - and the team - looked good last night. Gaborik looked like he was still just a bit off, timing-wise...but with the new rules that tend to reward speed, Gaborik could be in for a pretty good year...

I was impressed with him last night as well. I had forgotten how fast he is. Just think, in a year or two Puliot will be up with the big boys and he's supposed to be faster then Gabby! I hope they keep this up. It would be nice to attend a few playoff games again. Ok… a little early for that kind of talk. grin.gif

The wild are off to a great start this year. I think the wild are fortunate to have one of the best coaching staffs in all of hockey.

Way to go Gophers last night. First win of the year.

Bemidji is off this weekend and the fighting sioux are in NH. Go Sioux!

Gophers sweep and are in first place in the WCHA and the Sioux win one and tie another against NH.....

And the Wild get a good road win...Manny was quite impressive last night...

From the Wild website:

Wild News And Notes

Word after Monday's practice is that Marian Gaborik did not re-injure his groin as originally thought. After visiting the doctor on Monday, the injury was determined to be a strained hip flexor, which will keep the winger out of Tuesday night's game against Vancouver. Gaborik will be day-to-day after Tuesday.