Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Rick

The Hot Bite Fishing Show - BWCA Walleyes with Deitz Dittrich

Rick

BWCA Walleyes with Deitz Dittrich

Are you looking for true recreation? Then you should check out this Hot Bite Fishing Show. Lots of good information shared.

Our own FM member Rob Nelson takes Deitz on a portage trip into the pristine Boundary Waters Canoe Area. Enjoy!!

Hot Bite Fishing presents

BWCA Walleyes with Deitz Dittrich - CLICK HERE

by Darin Ingalls

with Special Thanks to:

Ely Fishing Guide Company &

Timber Trail Lodge & Outfitters - (800) 777-7348

BWCA Walleyes-256k High Speed - Please join us in the BWCA by CLICKING HERE

We recommend you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

Click this link for slow speed telephone connections.

We now have added downloadable QuickTime movies!

Click here for QuickTime in the BWCA

If you do not have QuickTime you can download it at this link.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/

Please, let us know what you think of this Hot Bite Fishing Show right here?

Thank YOU for your participation.

Your comments below are very much appreciated cool.gif

HotBiteFishing in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area -256k High Speed - Please join us by CLICKING HERE

Dan Thiem

Yet another awesome production! I really like those portage wheels. Deitz's hat is cool too!

Good job guys!

Hemlock

Outstanding job fellas. Deitz, you're a natural. Love the theme song too, especially the part about "when your sittin' at your desk, wishin' you were fishin' " or something like that.... laugh.gif

Great production.

Deitz Dittrich

Thanks Hemloc!

I have to give my brother quite a bit of credit on the song as well.. He played the guitar,drums, bass.. ok all the music.. I just wrote it and sang it.. LOL we also recorded it in his recording studio. Nice job Justin!

ChuckN

Great video! It makes me want to get back up to my old Ely stompin grounds! The fishing, canoeing and camping is incredible.

Deitz, you are quite talented! I can see you are a great teacher, and fisherman, but your singing abilities really surprised me!! grin.gif

Juan Grande

Deitz,

I was jokingly going to ask if that was you singing at the beginning, I'm impressed.

The video was very nicely done and the intro song hit the nail on the head...I'm sitting here at my desk wishing I was up there fishing. Good job!

Matt Johnson

Yes, Deitz is a man of many talents, no doubt about that. To add to list of excellent angler, school teacher and singer, you can also put down coach and referee. That man does a lot for the Chisago Area, as well as the FM community! Oh yeah, and he can play a wicked game of ping-pong too grin.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Dan Thiem

And lets not forget the Hollywood star in the Angel Eye jig commercial. He has some talent also.

I'm brining my autograph book to the portable fish house modification event. Deitz and Matt, I'll be looking for ya!

Cooter

I just drooled on my keyboard after seeing that walleye and tater shore lunch tongue.gif

Deitz Dittrich

Cooter... you have no idea.. I could tell you how good it was... but it really wouldn't do it justice!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.. you really know how to swell a dudes head!

WAG416

A strange sort of rumble of hunger began in my stomach began as I watched those fish being cooked, not to mention the jealousy that came over me when I saw how nice the weather appeared to have been when you guys were there. to make matters worse I watched it over again.

I also must compliment Deitz on the added gravel in the voice to give the song more character. Don't let Nashville get ahold of the show, they may steal you away from Hot bite fishing shows and try to make you do country music vidoes. grin.gif

WAG

Captain B.R.K

Great job guys on the show! A very familar face during one of the commercials cool.gif Great product!

walleyejon

Good job guys----again. Nice to see Deitz let his host catch one fish. Darin, you should have made him wait outside the boat while you were filming that lol.

Any of you guys making it up to Rusty's get together next weekend?

Keep up the good work

TonkaBass

Sweeeeeeet!

free fishing video, I love it!

Scenic

All you guys involved did a VERY good job on this show! Good information, good scenery, good cometary and good sound track to back it up.

hanson

The show was sweet!

I remember when Deitz was talking to Rick at the CoolCats Gathering on the Horseshoe Chain about his HotBiteFishing song he wrote. I think we were all kind of laughing and joking about it, but you know what, it turned out great! You the man Deitz!

How can I get more info on those portage wheels?? Does someone up in the BWCA area manufacture those?? I've got the perfect little spot where those would work awesome.

Walleyejon- I'll be up at Rusty's Gathering next weekend. I'll actually be in Crookston Thurs.-Sun. Gonna try to get some prefishing in. grin.gif

Deitz Dittrich

Hans- I woould contact Rob at The Ely Fishing Guide Company..He is a wonderful dude!.. I'm sure he would help you out on this little project!

eddy

Wow that was nice I wished all boats were that easy to get into the water, luvd how you just wheeled it in like that Ive never seen anything like it, great video, god I luv walleyes grin.gif

Deitz Dittrich

Thanks Eddy, glad you enjoyed it! It was a blast to be up there! And Robs boats were awesome as you said. Amazing what they could go threw with just a few guys pulling them!

Seeker of Clayface

Hot bite fishin'

The fight is happening now

Hot bite fishin' I'm gonna show you how

Fishin' on the lakes & streams

across the Big Midwest

Showin' you what works & how to catch them best

....While you're sittin' at your desk....wishin'

....Hot bite fishin'!!!!

Move over Dylan, there's a new songwriter in town!

Awesome! cool.gif

Deitz Dittrich

Glad you like it Seeker!!