• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

That Bugger looks to be in full war paint.

Please tell me it came off the rocks behind you on plastic..?? More story behind the pic?

Laters-CLoma

Heres some pics from me and my 7 year old's day on Vermilion...last saturday. Pulled about 30 bass out that day...every tree in the water held bass. Lost one that might have went 5 lbs. plus.

396805974upROPL_ph.jpg

398668779cWTVxv_ph.jpg

The one pictured actually came of the shady side of a dock on a Senko. The picture is taken by the shore of the cabin. This area has produces many many smallies and walleyes.

As I stated in a earlier post from my trip the small mouth bite on the east end was on fire while I was up there. The best bite was 5:30-10:00 am. My technique was senko's and tube around the docks and nimber 5 jointed cranks along the shoreline beteen docks. The color I used imitated crawfish for the most part. I had one fun moment with the crank. I was trying to toss it right into this nice shaded area in front of a large boulder that looked to me like the ideal smallie hole. Well I missed my target and actually hit the rock and the crank fell down the back side. On the way down the rock a smallie came out of the water and attached the bait on the rock. So give that a try if all else fails smile.gif