Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAR JAR

HAPPY B-DAY S.T.

13 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Frank and many more to come!

Jar Jar

Thanks JAR JAR for the birthday info. Happy birthday S.T. and many more. Always enjoy your posts and look forward to meeting you some day.

Also on the birthday topic, happy birthday to Northlander. We have some very good moderators at this site and I hope they stick around.

Thanks again for all the help you have given me ST. Happy birthday. The Duluth forum by far has the best moderators and in general the posts are much more helpful.

Happy B-Day Frank. I didnt know yours was so close to mine. Oh well we will have to have a few "Drinky Poos" Sat. to celebrate both events. grin.gif

Nonfisherman thanks very much for the compliment. I, and Im sure Frank, really appreciate that!

Hey Frank how come I didnt get a cake on my Avator on my B-Day? frown.gif

Happy birthday Frank.. if you get out fishing.. I hope you do better than I did on mine 3 days ago.. Fish dont bite on my birthday?

Happy birthday Frank, I wondered what that birthday cake above your head was for.

dockehr

He's not gettting older, he's getting . . . uh . . . well . . he's getting . . . mmm . . . oh to he!! with it!

Happy birthday, Frank. grin.gif

Thanks very much guys, I really appreciate it.

A little outboard work in the AM to get a brother on the water then spent the day with the wife and kids. A little swimming,(to hot to fish) a few indoor games when the rain hit and them back out for some swimming and Jet Skiing followed up by grilling us all New York Strip to go along with Breaded Mushrooms, Shrimp and a salad. Not to far from an everyday routine for me. I'm one lucky guy.

Dude, you had to cook on your own birthday?? blush.gif

Quote:

Dude, you had to cook on your own birthday??
blush.gif

I take it you haven't tried my wifes pork chops fried in GO JO. Besides I like to cook.

Hey Frank,

Sorry about the late birthday wish. It was good to be able to talk to you on Saturday for a while. Give me a call when you are headed to fish Lake and we can try and hook-up.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Take care,

Tom