Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

Need an extra stick

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for an extra stick for Thursday 6/9 too fish Lake Ida. I need to pre-fish it for an upcoming tournament and would more than welcome a ride-a-long smile.gif Those with knowledge of the lake will get first dibs laugh.gif. I haven't fished this lake in many years and I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Anyone interested just shoot me an e-mail

Paul, too close to home for me. I'll be working on thursday. What are you looking to catch on Ida? I haven't been in the tournament scene for a long time and can't keep up on the local tourneys. Let's just say that I have found better action on other local lakes this spring. Ida is fun to fish in competition, lots of structure, but with the temps on the rise this week, don't leave out the shallow waters. Good luck to you and your partner. fisherking01

Wow, you are taking this LETS tournament stuff pretty serious Paully!! grin.gif

I don't think I can swing it for Thursday. Although I'm planning on hitting it Friday or Saturday. I've never fished it and will have limited time on the Saturday before the tourney.

Email me what you find out. Feel free to include GPS coordinates. wink.gif

I would suggest Buzzbaits on 3-way rigs, suspended 4' down in 27fow. If that dont work you can try scum frogs on the 40' hole. grin.gif

BDR,

Shh don't give out all the secrets to the lake...