• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

info on lake pepin--south end

will be fishing lake pepin, south end tomorrow and monday. in the past i have trolled with a number 5 orange shad on the minnesota side from lucpolis to lake city. still good idea? thanks for the help. also what are the size limits on the lake now. what can i keep? thanks

I personally have not had a chance to get down recently, but I speak with parties every day that have been down to this part of the lake.

Your raps are the ticket right now, but be ready to do some color changing if your stand-by doesn't work. I'd be sure to have some sticks along and certainly entertain the live bait too, especially on the spinner rigs. Dragging the cranks though is preferable.

Straight across from Lake City and points downstream are also going great guns for the trollers. Basically everyone I have spoken with that have been down to Pepin fishing this week have do well, regardless of the presentation. The trollers though are apparently doing very well. Look for the breaklines down to 15 feet. The flats are doing well along the willows when the wind is blowing into them....gets a little rough though.

If the temps and weather cooperate the fishing should hold together pretty well now.

thanks tom! any information on size and limits on lake pepin? not sure what the slot is right now. any ifo would be a great help.

thanks

waldos have to be a minimum of 15". No size on sauger. limit is 6 of either or alone or in aggregate.