Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WallyJoe

Brian Jones

6 posts in this topic

Brian, we came up to Cass last year and went out with you around Memorial Day. We stayed at Sunset Cove Resort. Last year you mentioned a pike/muskie trip you would offer. Myself and couple of guys are interested in taking up your service again. We will be up there July 2-9. What day would you suggest and what time if we were to book a half-day trip? Thanks for the help. We may go for a walleye trip instead. We are not sure yet.

Brian or Beef,

Can you give us an updated fishing report for Cass? Will be there this weekend!

Thanks

If you want to book a trip with us check out the web page..It has Brian's number on there too, plus it shows you a calendar with what days we are open....

Fishing the past few days has still been the same story...Morning bite has been consistently slow but we are able to manage a few here and there. The best bite has been at night with live bait rigs and cranks. Perch have moved up on the flats and the panfish are starting to get into spawning mode. Weed edges, cabbage beds, and shallow structure have been doing well...I have not been out on the water for the past few days due to the school year coming to an end. Brian has been out and doing well on the Panfish, walleyes, and perch, the bite has started to improve...

Beef

Joe,

Please give me call at 612-730-9620 and we can set up a trip. I won't have my internet connection back for a little while yet. frown.gif

Jperch I recommend setting up a trip with Brian Jones or his crew.Great bunch of guys and they know their buisness....Coming back up next year Brain,Beef,Col.Ron and the Texans but this time leaving the one brother behind.Fish On!!!!!!!!!!!

CFD,

Family means never having to say you're sorry.

Bring him with, just don't let him drive up there.